PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: 11 Dallas Cowboys named to the Pro Bowl - WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just in and reported by Sirius NFL Radio that Dallas has 11 guys selected for the Pro Bowl :eek: - Must be a record

Not sure exactly who is in, But Barber,Romo and Owens and Ware are in for sure...

If they have 11 we should have 15 guys going to Hawaii ;)

At least they will have some fun in the sun in Hawaii after they lose a heartbreaker to the Pats in SB 42 :rocker:

Last edited:
Whose the as-hole leaving the 1 star rating?

Hey, I'll settle for 11 Pats HOF's when all is said and done =D

Anyways, all those all stars for Dallas means that there's no way they'll keep all of them come contract time.

All of those Pro Bowlers are exactly why San Diego won the SB last season.

More bulletin board material, keeps the fires burning in the belly of the beast..

At least they will have some fun in the sun in Hawaii after they lose a heart breaker to the Pats in SB 42 :rocker:
They remind me of San Diego last year. I think they might be knocked off in the play-offs before ever reaching the SB..

I think making the Pro Bowl in the NFC isn't as big as making it in the AFC. Let's face it. In the NFC up until very recently, it has been the Cowboys and Packers and then everyone else. The Vikings hit their streak too late to really affect the Pro Bowl voting. The AFC has had more teams that have been considered close to the top like the Pats, Colts, Steelers (until recently), Jags, Titans, Browns, and Chargers.

I expect the Cowboys to get more Pro Bowl players than the Pats because of this.

I understand Barber runs like a wildman and is very hard to tackle but he only has 871 yards(and may not get 1,000). Is that all it takes to make the Pro Bowl

The best part is Wade Phillips will end up coaching them.

I understand Barber runs like a wildman and is very hard to tackle but he only has 871 yards(and may not get 1,000). Is that all it takes to make the Pro Bowl

Yeah I'm surprised that he made the team. There are a couple NFC RB with better years that didn't make it at all (Graham and James). He does have a great YPC and TD total though.

nfc is a weak conference so it really doesnt matter... afc is the nfl...

nfc is a weak conference so it really doesnt matter... afc is the nfl...

There's your answer as to how Dallas got 11 Pro Bowl spots. They deserve it - but it's all relative to the competition.

That and a loser fanbase that has nothing better to do than than to vote like crazy while fans of other teams are stuck at work.

Just in and reported by Sirius NFL Radio that Dallas has 11 guys selected for the Pro Bowl :eek: - Must be a record

Not sure exactly who is in, But Barber,Romo and Owens and Ware are in for sure...

If they have 11 we should have 15 guys going to Hawaii ;)

At least they will have some fun in the sun in Hawaii after they lose a heartbreaker to the Pats in SB 42 :rocker:

RG Leonard Davis has been a HUGE surprise for us. The word out of Arizona was that he was a lazy, overweight slob. But WOW-he's been a HUGE upgrade for our OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes