PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ot: 1:00 O'clock Games Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defensive battle in Cleveburgh, Willie has one sack - he must be irritated about something. :)

Do we really miss Deion Troy Aikmen?

What a lucky lob by Frye on Cleveburgh - Winslow skyed for it. 2 minute drill.

Ravens making the browns look good....

Cleveburgh doesn't miss Dilfer after all, 14-3 Browns...

There is a lot of Parody out there today...

Manning sucks today (ELI)...

Hey, guys, I went out for a walk when it was 14-0 Hawks. Has Deion done anything save one catch for a first down? I'm just confused as to why the Hawks felt like they even needed him....I see plenty of great catches being made by everyone else!

jct said:
There is a lot of Parody out there today...
I hope you were smiling when you typo-ed that podner. ;)

Attention, Steve McNair: YOU SUCK. Get the ball to Mason, you clown.

Ya all the games have been close...

Bella*chick said:
Hey, guys, I went out for a walk when it was 14-0 Hawks. Has Deion done anything save one catch for a first down? I'm just confused as to why the Hawks felt like they even needed him....I see plenty of great catches being made by everyone else!
He made 1 other catch for a first down but also commited an offensive pass interference that gave them a three and out.

Bella*chick said:
They don't expect to be playing the Giants every week - with the 49ers, er, the Rams, um, Cardinals, uh, Tacoma Pop Warner on the schedule, Deion will be worth his weight in bottle caps.

Branch makes a good 5th reciever....
(4 others have TDs)

Last edited:
Another TD pass...35-0. The Giants absolutely stink.

jct said:
Branch makes a good 4th reciever....
Lol yeah. Nate Burleson is looking great out there.

I Have The Seattle Defense For Fantasy! Hahahaha!

Box_O_Rocks said:
They don't expect to be playing the Giants every week - with the 49ers, er, the Rams, um, Cardinals, uh, Tacoma Pop Warner on the schedule, Deion will be worth his weight in bottle caps.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was one expensive "piece of the puzzle" Seattle just bought themselves.

mavfan2390 said:
I Have The Seattle Defense For Fantasy! Hahahaha!

I have hasselback, and am loving every second of this, other than the fact that it is hurting our draft position.

Of course, this has to be the week I bench Hasselbeck because he's looked like absolute crap the previous two games. Vick better put up some points this week, or I may go on a killing spree.

Bella*chick said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was one expensive "piece of the puzzle" Seattle just bought themselves.
Yep, and just think, he could have been weighing on the minds and spirits of this decade's Dynasty team. ;) Instead said team somehow has an extra 1st round pick to play with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back