Welcome to PatsFans.com

Orly Taitz's call to bare arms..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Dec 29, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

One of the leaders of the Tea Party, and the head Nirf Certifikit Truffer has come interesting comments on her web site this AM... she is advocating for a bare arm revolution.. this should resonate well in the heartland..

At today's rally we will all bare arms.. and organise into militias..

It might be time now : Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +174 / 5 / -1

#91 Jersey

Dr. Orly Taitz......:rofl: What does NEP's mother mean, wear short sleeve shirts.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  3. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +571 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

Interesting.

She strikes me as a woman who'd be homophonic.

4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +571 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

Orly's Militia

Attached Files:

5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +416 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

Not that there's anything wrong with that!...oh, wait, is it the other way around? This place gets me all confused! I'm just waiting for some "Human catastrophe"!:rolleyes:

6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

You have two threads about this already, and trying to hijack a third.. bravo.

7. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +252 / 8 / -12

Can you provide a link that shows that this person is a 'leader' of the Tea Party movement? IMo she is viewed as a fringe person by even the birthers.

8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

Go to worldnet daily.. they love her, ergo she is a classic tea partier... connect the dots. The mouthpiece of the Tea Party, the Washington Times love her.. need there be anything else to say.

The Tea Party is a collection of all of the frindgies...

9. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +571 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

She seems to think she is:

A Natural Born Citizen...Orly?: Facebook | Tea Party: February 1, 2009

Dick Armey & Orly Taitz: Marching Arm In Arm | Media Matters Action Network

She's the queen of the Birthers, fer cryin out loud. How can they consider her a "fringe" person when she's been pretty much in charge of it since the get-go?

Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire

10. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

The Tea Party Movement, reminds me of the current Peace Movement which I have now disavowed myself from... frindgies on the right and frindgies on the left.

After the first year of the Iraq invasion, went to NYC for the peace march.. did not jump in as there were too many issues not sure I wanted to support, i.e. Free Mumia for example.. the frindgies on the right, the Tea Partiers, attract the same extremists from the left.. .that is why they will be cannon fodder next election.. see Michelle Bachman, who cries about how much money we are spending... all the while accepting 250K for her farm.. it goes on and on.

The dems are reveling in their craziness and cannot wait until they splinter the right wing party...

11. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +252 / 8 / -12

The Tea Party is a collection of all of the frindgies.IOW you have no link and it was just another cheap smear of the tea party folks, thaks for clearing that up.

Remember this the next time you deamnd a response to a claim someone else makes.

12. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +252 / 8 / -12

Pretty misleading by mediamatters as one would expect. Taitz looking to attract atention gloms on to a rally Armey manke no mention of her and media matters tries to discredit Armey by dishonestly linking them. Nice.

13. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +571 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

Darryll didn't need to provide the links, I already did. Why would you want him to reinterate what's already been provided?

14. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +252 / 8 / -12

And as I replied you link was a misleading smear, Thanks for clearing up how the left works.

15. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +571 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

You replied to one link from a source you, personally, don't like. What about the other two? Do you deny Orly is running the show for the birthers? Do you deny that she posts on her own site using the words "we" and "us" when she refers to The Tea Party?

Are you also avoiding the fact that what I said was "she appears to think she is" and then linked to her own sites and her own comments and are you trying to pretend I said "I think" or "everyone thinks" or "the teabaggers think?"

Or are you just giving me a lesson in how the right works?

16. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +252 / 8 / -12

Darryl said she is a leader of the Tea party movement, Her facebook page and the other page certainly don't establist this in any way. The media matters link doesn't wither unless she is a self proclaimed leader. Again misleading.

Don't know what teabaggers think that is a perveted sexual practice lefties seem to be familiar with so I can't address that.

BTW you mis quoted me in your post 13 calling the Tea PArty movement fringe was that intentional? Do you make it a hibit to misquote and misrepresent what people say?

17. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +571 / 11 / -4

#24 Jersey

I have no idea what you're talking about PF13. I quoted you using the "quote" feature offered here in my post #13 - I quote nothing on my own, nor did I misquote anything since I relied on the "quote" feature and nothing else.

You were the one who called the Tea Party Movement fringe (frindgies, to be exact)- not I, not anyone else, those are your words exclusively and exactly. I thought it sounded a little strange but I just assumed that either you were attempting to be sarcastic or it was just another example of your usual tortured syntax, numerous typos and badly spelled, wrongly applied word usage.

Post # 11

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-taitzs-call-bare-arms-page2.html#post1662098

18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

Here is your first clue, it is about how both sides work... Rove, who copied all of Alinsky's strategies, brought it to another level.

Perhaps how I framed this is wrong, maybe she is not the leader..Bachman will do, but she is certainly revered and idolized by the right and is closely linked to the tea party movement...

Denial is a river in egypt, say what you will your idealized view of the tea party movement will be fractured by the collection of extreme right wingers...and at this time stands little chance of emerging as a third choice...

How are the bare arms doing?????