Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Lakers or Magic

• Total voters
Lakers CRUSHED Celtics TWICE in this season? Remember?????????

Oh, I thought you were talking about the playoffs, entirely different, just ask Denver and the Orlando.

The Magic have choked away two games this series, last nite was a pretty remarkable gag job. The Magic's fundamentals were just embarrassing, turnovers, mental lapses, missed free throws - I think I hate this team.

Guess what Shaq said about Van Gundy is right.

Congrats to Kobe and Phil for making history thanks to their pathetic excuse for an opponent.

I'm not happy with the way Lakers had been playing. They were INCONSISTENT.

turkoglu is the only good player on the magic.lewis sucks.

Phil Jack has 10 rings and Koby has 4. TONIGHT.

Victory is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Koby should have 5 (Phil's) because Phil doesn't even coach the team Kobe does.

If the Lakers win tonight, I guess we'll see a demonstration of a moron, that comes onto a Boston site singing the praise of a team which the vast majority of fans here detest.
To put that in perspective, imagine you are a New England Patriot fan who just lost to a hated rival and a troll posted his spew. Got it?

Told ya so.

If the Lakers win tonight, I guess we'll see a demonstration of a moron, that comes onto a Boston site singing the praise of a team which the vast majority of fans here detest.
To put that in perspective, imagine you are a New England Patriot fan who just lost to a hated rival and a troll posted his spew. Got it?

No... he doesn't... because he's an idiot.

I hope Phil Jackson will be with lakers for 5 more years. Phil + Kobe = 3 more rings. Phil is the BEST NBA coach in business. Phil is running out of his fingers and he want to know where he can put his 11th ring on.

You can hate Lakers all you want but 10 rings for Phil is REMARKABLE. NO NBA coach does it EXCEPT PHIL.

:singing::singing::singing::singing:

Last edited:
Phil is running out of his fingers and he want to know where he can put his 11th ring on.

He is out of fingers, so he can stick the next one up his ass, how's that?

I hope Phil Jackson will be with lakers for 5 more years. Phil + Kobe = 3 more rings. Phil is the BEST NBA coach in business. Phil is running out of his fingers and he want to know where he can put his 11th ring on.

You can hate Lakers all you want but 10 rings for Phil is REMARKABLE. NO NBA coach does it EXCEPT PHIL.

:singing::singing::singing::singing:

Phil has had two of, arguably, the top five NBA players of all time in Jordan and Bryant in his career. Not to mention he had Shaq, in his prime, alongside Bryant. Having Michael Jordan just speaks for itself. Let's see what Jackson can do WITHOUT having a superstar on his team.

He is out of fingers, so he can stick the next one up his ass, how's that?

He doesn't stroke Kobe anymore ... just bends over for him with the KY in hand.

You are jelous.....It brings the dark side out of you.....:singing::singing::singing::singing:

Not really, I'm just busting your balls.

My sports interests ranked in order of importance are NFL, MLB, NHL, NCAA football, hockey, basketball, baseball, winter and summer olympics, high school football, basketball, hockey, baseball, the world cup, WNBA, little league, pop warner, tee ball, arena league, professional beach volleyball, boxing, pro wrestling, tough man competition, CFL, professional soccer, tennis, badmitton, jello wrestling, mud wrestling, weightlifting, curling, ping pong, hacky sack........................................................................ and the NBA.

I could give a flying **** if that self centered, smarmy, arrogant piece of sh!t Phil Jackson wins the next 25 championships in a row.

He still couldn't carry Red's jock on his best ****ing day.

Am I clear?

He still couldn't carry Red's jock on his best ****ing day.

Am I clear?

Rex: 9 rings
Phil: 10 rings.

Phil is better and greater than Rex. I'll go what the NBA record is.:singing::singing::singing: I don't give a sh!t what you say about Phil because everybody in NBA knows that he is the MASTER OF ALL TIMES.:singing::singing:

Please accept the truth......

Rex: 9 rings
Phil: 10 rings.

Phil is better and greater than Rex. I'll go what the NBA record is.:singing::singing::singing: I don't give a sh!t what you say about Phil because everybody in NBA knows that he is the MASTER OF ALL TIMES.:singing::singing:

Please accept the truth......

A.) Who the **** is Rex?
B.) He may be the master of all times, but is he the master of his domain?
C.) I think not.
D.) Talk to me when he has a hand in 16 Championships like Red (not Rex) did.

A.) Who the **** is Rex?
B.) He may be the master of all times, but is he the master of his domain?
C.) I think not.
D.) Talk to me when he has a hand in 16 Championships like Red (not Rex) did.

Phil + Kobe = more championship rings.:singing::singing::singing:

Phil + Kobe = more championship rings.:singing::singing::singing:

Kobe; leads Red in beating a rape rap (kobe leads 1-0).

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back