• Total voters

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Kobe or Superman ... ?

I can't root for the Lakers ... blame Johnny Most but I just can't.:cool:

I didn't know Batman played for the Lakers.

Still can't root for them ... Tony Battie or no Battie.

I didn't know Batman played for the Lakers.

Still can't root for them ... Tony Battie or no Battie.

Root for them? I can't even watch them. I'll check out the score a little later. I dislike the Lakers more then the F'n Yankees. Don't get me started.

Root for them? I can't even watch them. I'll check out the score a little later. I dislike the Lakers more then the F'n Yankees. Don't get me started.

Kobe+-+Kobe+Hater+Post.bmp

Kobe or Superman ... ?

I can't root for the Lakers ... blame Johnny Most but I just can't.:cool:

Just noticed the picture. Sad day, who would have thought he'd go out that way.

Lakers
1-Love the D
2-Love the O
3-Kobe was UNSTOPABLE.

Lakers
1-Love the D
2-Love the O
3-Kobe was UNSTOPABLE.

As much as the sight of Kobe disturbs me ... I agree ... he was huge.
Still don't like Kobe and Gasol looks like a llama.:p:p:p

I didn't know that this was about who I was rooting for. I just thought it was about my pick to win the series. I'm rooting for Orlando, but think L.A. will win it.

You hear it here FIRST.

GAme 2: Lakers WIN

You hear it here FIRST.

GAme 2: Lakers WIN

Who the frig is asking you ... :rofl:

Jack Nicholson sucks BTW ... :rofl:

Just kidding .. tonights game is a good one isn't it?

I like Jack.

Last edited:
You hear it FIRST here.

Lakers will win the championship sometimes this week. Celtics can't stop Phil from having 9th rings.

You hear it FIRST here.

Lakers will win the championship sometimes this week. Celtics can't stop Phil from having 9th rings.

Celtics can't stop him because of injuries. Let's get one thing straight, Phil Jackson may pass Red, but he isn't close to being in Red's league.

You hear it FIRST here.

:rofl: ... you are a different kind of person NEP ...

Being that the Celtics are not playing the Lakers then I think it is what it is as they say.
So how about those 49'ers and Raiders ... what's up with them.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
:rofl: ... you are a different kind of person NEP ...

East meets West:D

Being that the Celtics are not playing the Lakers then I think it is what it is as they say.
So how about those 49'ers and Raiders ... what's up with them.:rolleyes:

I don't care about them because i'm NE Patriots. By the way, I was a lakers fan BEFORE i'm a pats and redsox fan.

East vs West. What can I do?:D

Celtics can't stop him because of injuries. Let's get one thing straight, Phil Jackson may pass Red, but he isn't close to being in Red's league.

Only time will tell. Celtics vs Lakers next season????? Keep dreaming.:D:singing::singing:

cant cheer for the lakers.. they are the root of all evils in basketball.. game 3 tonight hopefully magic can sweep their home stand here and take the life out of kobe and his stupid face that he makes!! :eat2:

I could really care less to be honest. I have watched about 50 basketball games in the last 20 years on tv. I hate the new brand of basketball and the selfish style it reflects. I did get behind the Sacramento Kings in 02 because they were the closest thing to a 80's play smart and pass team I've seen. The outcome was a disaster as the Kings were robbed by the refs for the sake of forcing a game 7 for more revenue. Didn't watch again until my bandwagon arse watched the Celtics during the playoffs only to watch Garnett make a complete buffoon of himself as soon as the series ended.

Magic or Lakers? wgaf.

Only time will tell. Celtics vs Lakers next season????? Keep dreaming.:D:singing::singing:

WTF? Did you miss last year's playoffs, when Boston destroyed the Lakers. The biggest comeback in NBA history, followed up by the biggest blowout in NBA history. What's changed for the Lakers since then? They got their starting center back, who the media seems to love but hasn't really done much. OTH, Rondo has improved each year with leaps and bounds. Do you think the Lakers will use the same strategy of leaving Rondo alone? Big Baby also has improved his game. If the Celtics are healthy, they would crush L.A. That's the reality of the situation.

WTF? Did you miss last year's playoffs, when Boston destroyed the Lakers. The biggest comeback in NBA history, followed up by the biggest blowout in NBA history. What's changed for the Lakers since then? They got their starting center back, who the media seems to love but hasn't really done much. OTH, Rondo has improved each year with leaps and bounds. Do you think the Lakers will use the same strategy of leaving Rondo alone? Big Baby also has improved his game. If the Celtics are healthy, they would crush L.A. That's the reality of the situation.

Lakers CRUSHED Celtics TWICE in this season? Remember?????????

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back