Welcome to PatsFans.com

Oreilly vs Olbermann

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFan24, Apr 4, 2007.

?

Oreilly or Olbermann

Poll closed May 20, 2009.
  1. Oreilly

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. Olbermann

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  3. dont like eaither

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. PatsFan24

PatsFan24 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Who do you like better, and do you enjoy the fued?
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +307 / 4 / -2

I'm not an Odorman fan in any way, shape, or form. I try to watch as many sources of information as is humanly possible, but his show is as one sided as it gets. All anchors are people, and therefore each has personal views that may, or may not, translate into a visible agenda. It's up to the viewer to take what they see and hear with a predetermined grain of salt when watching. My issue with Odorman is that his views are 0% objective. Furthermore, I've never seen the anchor on one show personally target the guy that has the show opposite him. It's childish, trivial, and very telling of Odorman and his show. His show sucks, he knows it, so he personally targets the guy that mops the floor with him. It's kinda pathetic. Just report the news and stand on your own merrits. O'Reilly is what he is, but he does invite everyone on his show, which I like.

The shows I watch the most is Hardball, and I try to cathc O'Rielly if I am home at that time. I filter through Wolf, and Tucker, and try to catch Dobbs and Cooper as much as I can. I never watch Gretta or Zahn, and haven't really watched Hannity & Combs for 1 or 2 months now.
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Olbermann is the man.