Welcome to PatsFans.com

Oregon man suing Michael Jordan?

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by JackPMiller, Jul 10, 2006.

1. JackPMiller

JackPMiller On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yep, they look like Identical twins. [​IMG] LOL

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-0607080099jul08,1,3373101.story?coll=chi-sportsnew-hed

Air lawsuit? Man sues because he looks like Jordan

[​IMG]

The Portland, Oregon man is suing Jordan and Nike founder Phil Knight for a combined $832 million in Washington County (Oregon) Court.

Heckard is suing Jordan for defamation and permanent injury and emotional pain and suffering. He’s suing Knight for defamation and permanent injury for promoting Jordan and making him one of the world's most recognized persons.

Heckard is six inches shorter than the six-foot, six-inch Jordan. But there are other resemblances. Heckard has a shaved head and an earring in his left ear.

“Even when I go to the gym I'm being accused of playing ball like him (Jordan)," Portland TV station KGW reported Heckard said.

How did Heckard decide to sue Jordan and Knight for $416 million each?

“Well,†said Heckard, “You never can put a value on a person's life. You know you're taking my lifestyle away from me. So you know...we'll let the ball bounce like Michael does...where it’s supposed to fall."

© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

2. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The sad thing is with the idiocy of the American legal system he'll probably win.

And BTW those 2 look nothing alike, they're both black and bald and that's about it. People are so f'ing unobservant.