Welcome to PatsFans.com

OPPOSING VIEWS: San Diego Wary of Patriots Tight Ends

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

OPPOSING VIEWS: San Diego Wary of Patriots Tight Ends
    By: Ian Logue

There are serveral interesting headlines out of San Diego this morning, so be sure and check out this entry....

2. WhiZa

WhiZa Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Patriots have so many other weapons that I hope SD focuses on the TEs

3. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +615 / 0 / -3

Two years ago nobody would have ever dreamed that the Chargers would be more concerned about the Patriots tight ends than the other way around; it's amazing how quickly that position has transformed from a weakness to a strength.

As for the late starting time, I don't disagree with Weddle's comments. It's difficult enough for any team to cross three time zones, but a kickoff at 10:00 am your home (not local) time probably is a bit tougher than one that is at 4:00. While I would prefer the earlier kickoff time as it would be more advantageous to the Pats, it does make me wonder why the NFL doesn't have more late starts for west coast teams playing on the east coast. I know the networks prefer a 'big' late game to be played nationwide, but what it really disrupt things all that much if they shifted one or two games a week from an early to a late start?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.