PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Opponent update : Cardinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defend the deep ball. Contain Fitzgerald. Don't turn the ball over. My keys to the game.

Mike Jenkins out for season

If they "unleash" Jones, just run a cutback to his side. He doesn't set the edge well. Loses discipline all the time.

He had some good and not so good moments in that pre season game. But that's pretty much on par how he was here. The sack he got in the game, he's not going to get sacks like that at all. I really couldn't understand why or how the tackle let him go past there. The tackle could have held him there while his neck/head is bending backwards like tackles have done in previous seasons to him, like the right tackle did to him a earlier in the game. He did shed his block one time, but got pushed out another time by a tight end federowicz? in the run game.

They still have michael floyd and john brown

As well as Johnson and Johnson, the younger contributing to catching passes out of the backfield.

That team has plenty of weapons, plus Fitzgerald claimed that he wouldn't have missed any games if it were the regular season and that's when there was more than 3 weeks until the opener. I bet he'll be just fine.

It'll be tough, but I think arizona is a team we can beat. More worried about houston.

JG better play a lot better than he did in the Carolina game.....of course having a full complement of weapons such as Gronk,Bennett, Edelman at full strength,a solidified OL, possibly Mitchell back, should help...the RB position should be sorted out by that time also..........

It isn't going to be a rout either way, just hope Pats D can keep it close and JG doesn't make any boneheaded plays........( Like intentional grounding for a 16 yd loss) ugh !!

Edit: And ST can kick some chipshot FG's along with a Jones return for a TD :D

JG better play a lot better than he did in the Carolina game.....of course having a full complement of weapons such as Gronk,Bennett, Edelman at full strength,a solidified OL, possibly Mitchell back, should help...the RB position should be sorted out by that time also..........

It isn't going to be a rout either way, just hope Pats D can keep it close and JG doesn't make any boneheaded plays........( Like intentional grounding for a 16 yd loss) ugh !!

Edit: And ST can kick some chipshot FG's along with a Jones return for a TD :D

I think he will be fine.....as Cam newton said 'it's preseason'

Can't wait to see what Jimmy can do.

If we win we go it with defense and STs.

I think this is the first time in a while the Pats have been truly explosive in all 3 phases. I expect game changing plays on defense and on STs.

Firefighters-respond-to-cow-with-chair-on-its-head.jpg

"Excuse me... but can you get Carson Palmer off my neck?"

That's a patio chair, not a lawn chair. o_O

Firefighters-respond-to-cow-with-chair-on-its-head.jpg

"That's it. I'm sitting down during the national anthem." ;)

I cannot confirm this but I heard from a friend of a friend that cardinals taste like chicken.

What do Popes taste like????

I think our defense is a force and JimmyG will have (hopefully) Jules, Gronk and 'Tellus to throw to. As long as he doesn't turn the ball over we have a real shot to win in 'Zona. Just stay away from Peterson and that sneaky badger and we'll be alright.

Besides Peterson the rest of the corners are garbage. If the OL can give Jimmy time to make his reads they can't match up with the Pats pass catchers. TM will be rusty and maybe not a %100, the key will be if the line gives him time to make his reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back