PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OPINION: Wes Welker for Ocho Cinco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight up trade...would you do it?

I would not. Welker means more to us. We've already got Randy Moss, who is our "JOhnson-esque" player.

I'd do a Chad Swap with them though!

Jackson & Brown for Johnson! LOL!

To all those who think Chad is a better option then Wes.

Explain how Chad would be good for the team, he's a great reciever who's entertaining !! But he's also a reciever who PUNCHED his head coach in the face during half time of a playoff game !

Enough said ! This thread should be deleted

To all those who think Chad is a better option then Wes.

Explain how Chad would be good for the team, he's a great reciever who's entertaining !! But he's also a reciever who PUNCHED his head coach in the face during half time of a playoff game !

Enough said ! This thread should be deleted

This thread serves a useful purpose, as does the thread that advocates that the Patriots loses the first game next year.

I don't know WES is a pretty good poster,I'd have to see some of Ocho's threads,and posts before I made the deal. ;)

Last edited:
Straight up trade...would you do it?

Not a chance......are you kidding me? Welker is awesome......TEAM player.....and can provide multiple needs for us......Chad Johnson is an egomaniac.....pain in the a##.......and did NOTHING LAST YEAR....and may be slowing down........any other questions?

Re: Wes Welker for Ocho Cinco

I actually would do it, myself. I love Welker, but it's easier to find someone who does what he does than someone who does what Chad does. Even if it means giving Troy Brown significant playing time for one more year.

Easier to find what Welker does than what Johnson does? Are you kidding? Welker is very unique and talented and can do ALL KINDS OF THINGS for our offense......and I would not doubt it if he could play safety as well.......guys like Wes Welker and Troy Brown are VERY HARD to come by....Don't underrate Welk now.....the guy is absolutely incredible.....and was a KEY to why we went 18-1 last year!

I can't believe this is actually a topic.

Oh, and mark me down for a no.

This thread serves a useful purpose, as does the thread that advocates that the Patriots loses the first game next year.

That's your call and I respect that ! My call to delete the thread was more an emotional statement then a logical one anyway !

Re: Wes Welker for Ocho Cinco

The truth is we SHOULD trade draft picks for Ocho Cinco.
I bet our 3rd,4th and 5th would do it.
How could any team stop that. (other than the offensive protection collapse we saw in the SB)
That trade or some variation would make everyone happy.
Ocho wants it. (bet he would sign a heavy performance laden contract)
Draft a blocking TE and an OL then pour everything else into Defense.
:eat1::eat3::eat2:

You're kidding, right?

Please educate us as to why.

I forgot. But as sure as there is a purpose for sleet and freezing rain, there is a purpose for threads like this.

And he did say it was his opinion.

WW is the man I love Chad Johnson, I honestly don't believe BB would put up with that kind of personality/ selfishness on his own team.

This is what people said about Randy too.

This is what people said about Randy too.

See, I don't remember any stories about Randy punching any of his head coaches in the face during halftime at a playoff game ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back