OPINION: Pats/Moss announce deal Mon or Tues

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Multi year deal is comming soon....very soon

Re: Prediction: Pats/ Moss announce deal Mon or Tues

According to Chris Mortensen of ESPN, Brett Favre is pushing hard for the Packers to sign Moss, or he might retire. Moss may sign a multi-year deal soon, but noone knows with shich team. I hope the Pats don't overpay him or they will have a player revolt on their hands.

Thanks, Tom. I'm having flashbacks to last year's free agency....Favre retiring, pleading for Moss..... Thank God Moss "may" do something soon or I "might" lose my mind. You know?

Gosh, I hope there is a player revolt because the last time there supposedly was one, we won the SB.

According to Chris Mortensen of ESPN, Brett Favre is pushing hard for the Packers to sign Moss, or he might retire. Moss may sign a multi-year deal soon, but noone knows with shich team. I hope the Pats don't overpay him or they will have a player revolt on their hands.

Chris Mortensen and John Clayton...Now there are two of the most reliable sports reporters around.:rolleyes: Mort woke up this morning and figured he'd beat the "crypt-keeper" to some moronic "what is Moss thinking" story. Of course Favre would love to have Moss there, which QB wouldn't? I'm out 'til Moss is officially signed somewhere.

oh goody! another moss thread:rolleyes:

What Moss will play for Green Bay and Farve for 1 yr.. I like Brett Farve, but enough is enough, he is coming across like a baby..

Why would Randy want to play for a Quarterback that has 1 year left, and their is NO guarantee that it will be a GOOD year.

Tom and Randy will be playing catch next year - Take it to the bank.

I don't see Moss making that choice. Favre had his chance last year and was pitiful on that last drive against the Giants.

I fully expect the Packers to come back to the Pack in 08. Doesn't everyone?

Then again, anyone who thinks they know what Moss is going to do is smoking what Randy is probably smoking.

i doubt Randy is going to sign another 1 year contract or is looking forward to catching 5 yard passes fron Aaron Rogers.

sweet another prediction thread.

I would have to rank this the 407th best prediction thread since yesterday.

No offense OP, but the other ones were just that good.

I don't see Moss making that choice. Favre had his chance last year and was pitiful on that last drive against the Giants.

I fully expect the Packers to come back to the Pack in 08. Doesn't everyone?

Then again, anyone who thinks they know what Moss is going to do is smoking what Randy is probably smoking.

Sounds like another QB I know.

Why all the hate against Favre? I would hope you guys would want Brady to be half as good when he's that age. He showed he can still play last year. Just because he doesn't come up with every game-winning drive he can doesn't mean he sucks and he's going to retire.

Chris Mortensen doesn't know anything. He's the one that said that if Buffalo signs Bryant Johnson then Lee Evans will be expendable, and they'll most likely trade him. Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Why all the hate against Favre? I would hope you guys would want Brady to be half as good when he's that age.

I dunno, but I think we all would want Brady to be better than Favre is at that point in his career. ;)

Why all the hate against Favre? I would hope you guys would want Brady to be half as good when he's that age. He showed he can still play last year. Just because he doesn't come up with every game-winning drive he can doesn't mean he sucks and he's going to retire.

Chris Mortensen doesn't know anything. He's the one that said that if Buffalo signs Bryant Johnson then Lee Evans will be expendable, and they'll most likely trade him. Dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Lets go get Lee Evans........:D

Man, if we thought Brady zoned in on Moss too much, and tried to force too many deep balls, what will we think of Brett & Moss?

Favre will throw 20 int's with Moss on his team.

Multi year deal is comming soon....very soon

Looks like your prediction is about to come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes