PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Opening line for Pats/Dolphins game: 21.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Heh, and here people thought this would be the game to set the record.

Hope the weather is a lot better this Sunday, yes I'm thrilled with 14-0 as we all are, but we still all want to see those records broken as well. :D

It's a hard line to set because you don't KNOW a) the weather and b) if the starters are playing the whole game. The clear concensus is they are going to play but the possibility is there now that everything is locked up.

I wouldn't touch that with your money and a 10 foot pole. I think what we saw today is a lot like what we will see Sunday, and I'm not talking about the weather.

We'll win by more than 10, but it won't be a blowout like the first game with Miami or the Bills or Skins games.

It's 21 because of concerns about the weather. Without weather concerns the line would be close to 30.

Last edited:
I hate this.

If we less than the point-spread, there will be plenty of threads immediately declaring that the Pats are pathetic. If we win by < 10 pts, god forbid, I will not be surprised if some 'fans' demand BB and TB's to quit. :rolleyes:

If we lose, hmmm, I hope we also lose those 'fans' who react in the above manner.

I think the Pats will win by 14.

I liked the Jets plus the points yesterday but at that number I like the Patriots minus the points. With marginal wind on the forecast, if that holds I expect to see a lot more points this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back