Opening Day

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Lester getting shelled, but sox hanging in there in the 5th. I think this Gonzalez kid is a keeper

Lou Gorman died.......

i saw that...its too bad. He was a nice guy

To be fair the pitch calling and execution of Salty and Bard was pretty poor in the 8th.

Good to see Lackey has picked up from where he left off last season. This guy is looking like a serious waste of $$$.

Sox are getting bombed on once again. :( Carl Crawford has been woefully disappointing in his first couple of games in a Red Sox uniform. He'll recover, though, and will eventually find his place on the team.

Sox are getting bombed on once again. :( Carl Crawford has been woefully disappointing in his first couple of games in a Red Sox uniform. He'll recover, though, and will eventually find his place on the team.
I'm not concerned with Crawford for the exact reason you've mentioned. It's pleasing to see Gonzalez and Ortiz rip it up.

Theo should look at trading Lackey if anyone is interested. It's obvious he's not coping with the pressure of being a Red Sox player.

the redsox are over rated. they dont have enough good pitching. great line ups dont win WS Titles. pitching does.

Well we have officially become the Yankees ...

So without much fanfare may I say ...

"The season starts in September" ............. :bricks:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes