PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Open letter to Red Sox management

If a Jet fan came on here spelling his QB's name "Farve" or a Yankee fan saying "Moosina" he'd get eaten alive, so shut your hole. If you spell one of your player's names wrong, especially when you're so passionate about what they should or should not be doing, you look like an idiot pink hat. Not that I didn't know you're an idiot already, but there's no need to broadcast it to everyone else.

With all due respect Fixit, as I think your a very knowledgable person, comparing a potential HOF'er in a 39 year old Mussina, and one of the greatest QB's of all-time to a rookie in Buckholz, is a bit of a stretch. Plus, the name Buckholz isn't exactly a house hold last name. I'm sure some Pats fans screw up names like Hochstein, Gotskowski (I will never be able to spell that name!), Gutierrez, etc.

With all due respect Fixit, as I think your a very knowledgable person, comparing a potential HOF'er in a 39 year old Mussina, and one of the greatest QB's of all-time to a rookie in Buckholz, is a bit of a stretch. Plus, the name Buckholz isn't exactly a house hold last name. I'm sure some Pats fans screw up names like Hochstein, Gotskowski (I will never be able to spell that name!), Gutierrez, etc.

I beg to differ. If I remember correctly, a Colt fan came on here talking about "Dominique Rhodes" and he got ate up. The fact remains that if you're talking about your team, get it right, because you look like a frontrunner if you don't. Look at it this way: if you were speaking about the Sox to some guy, and he pronounced it "Clay Boooookholtz," you'd laugh at him.

That's all I'm saying. The rest is me busting pp's balls because he's a psycho. :D

Seeing as you incessantly stalked your boyfriend Aqua, sent me IMs calling me a ***got and implied that Pats1 and I were in some sort of cabal designed to attack you, and you "lmao" more than the Joker, you might want to take your own advice, nutcase.
wow wtf are you talking about lol? perhaps your doctor gave you the wrong drugs lmao. most people read a post to exchange opinion's about a sports topic or thread somebody started here at patsfans. not you . you check the spelling lol lol. dont be mad at me because you outed yourself as a obsessive compulsive ******.

wow wtf are you talking about lol? perhaps your doctor gave you the wrong drugs lmao.

I still have the IMs, numbnuts.

Thanks for yet another entertaining discussion. You're absolutely precious.

I still have the IMs, numbnuts.

Thanks for yet another entertaining discussion. You're absolutely precious.
keep checking every bodies spelling ******. if you spell a players name wrong your not a real fan? thats a real genius philosophy you've got there. you should share that with your therapist while your showing him your saved pms lmao. thanks for making a complete ass of yourself. its very entertaining to say the least.

Hey guys lets just stop this argument and get back to talking about the fact that Buchholz is awful

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back