PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ooooh, Oooooh POS Hardy, You Done Did It Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Some people should lighten up. I don't think Hardy meant anything by his comments, he was just complimenting Gisele and asking her to bring along her sister or some friends, so that he can get a hook up.

Unfortunately, his reputation has been tarnished by some opportunist crying "HE ABUSED ME." If anybody read her testimony and actually believed it, what a shame. After Ray Rice knocked out his wife and nearly destroyed the league with his actions, a lot of these side-chicks and gold diggers are playing the "HE HIT ME" card. Hardy's accuser wouldn't even show up at the appeal hearing because she rather have that cash than justice. Shame.

1) Don't talk about another player's wife or girlfriend
2) Especially if you've got a long history of domestic violence and violence toward women in your past.

You say "opportunist", I say "she was paid off, and didn't testify at the second hearing, which is why the charges were dropped." The same thing that happened with Terrell Suggs, btw.

"Some people" should stop blaming the damned victim, and call these scumbags out for the abusers that they are.

The problem is evidence. Nobody knows what happened but people shouldn't buy this story whole cloth. There's more than a few holes. Especially people around here. Edelman was accused of assault also.

Nahh Edelman's case was entirely different. There was actual video evidence of Edelman in the club, just walking by and grazing the girl. That was clearly a money hungry girl...This one is different.

This was a girl in a relationship with Hardy. Just because there's no video evidence doesnt mean its not true. Hardy is a nut job. Why do you think he fell so far down the draft? A guy that was projected to be a top 5 pick getting drafted in the 6th rd??? Something not right.

1) Don't talk about another player's wife or girlfriend
2) Especially if you've got a long history of domestic violence and violence toward women in your past.

You say "opportunist", I say "she was paid off, and didn't testify at the second hearing, which is why the charges were dropped." The same thing that happened with Terrell Suggs, btw.

"Some people" should stop blaming the damned victim, and call these scumbags out for the abusers that they are.

The fact that people dont believe that a 6'5 280lbs beast of a man, can pick up his gf that might be a full foot shorter then him, over his head is just asanine.

Who would make up that type of testimony?

Nahh Edelman's case was entirely different. There was actual video evidence of Edelman in the club, just walking by and grazing the girl. That was clearly a money hungry girl...This one is different.

This was a girl in a relationship with Hardy.

I'm also in a relationship. It's not evidence of anything nefarious.

Just because there's no video evidence doesnt mean its not true.

No, but it doesn't mean it's true either. In either case the evidence was primarily the accusation.
Hardy is a nut job.
Why do you think he fell so far down the draft? A guy that was projected to be a top 5 pick getting drafted in the 6th rd??? Something not right.

SI projected Hardy in the 7th round. Others may have been different.

If there were no video evidence of Edelman than people would claim to know Edelman is a scum of the earth woman beater. Edelman is damn lucky there was a video.

The fact that people dont believe that a 6'5 280lbs beast of a man, can pick up his gf that might be a full foot shorter then him, over his head is just asanine.

Who would make up that type of testimony?
It's not that people don't believe he's capable of it. People are skeptical that he could have done it without cause several significant injuries to the woman. He then apparently decided to call 911 on himself. Those two issues alone are questionable.

People make things up all the time. The UVA rape story was just a few months ago. I don't know if it's true, I just don't see how anyone here is so sure it's true. All we have is an accusation and a dismissed trial. That's not a lot of evidence.

Just an overreaction from the media and fans who believe Hardy actually lifted his chick over his head and threw her on stone tiles in his bathroom, slammed her into a sofa full of rifles, then choked her out. He seems insensitive because he probably didn't do anything.

He may have shoved her and he may have threatened her, the rest of it sounds like some BS she concocted her in own mind. Hardy is the one who called the police because she wouldn't leave, until she got some extra cash I'm sure. She claimed she was covered in bruises, but funny the cops didn't think to get any photos of them. The girl was just another gold-digger looking for another young, dumb, impressionable jock or rapper (she was dating Nelly on the side) to manipulate. $$$ she got what she wanted.

So YOU have the lowdown on the whole thing, huh?

I guess the District Judge who heard the case and all the evidence and then convicted him should be ignored for YOUR and BlueberrySodaCoffee's expert analyses.

God Bless the internet.

Just an overreaction from the media and fans who believe Hardy actually lifted his chick over his head and threw her on stone tiles in his bathroom, slammed her into a sofa full of rifles, then choked her out. He seems insensitive because he probably didn't do anything.

Brilliant.

"Just an overreaction from the media and fans ........"

Oh, and a Judge who heard all the evidence from the police and both attorneys and convicted him.

But don't let FACTS get in the way of your internet tough guy rant from 1,500 miles away.

Last edited:
Agreed but I'd venture to say that 99.999% of them don't comment about her in the press or have a background of being abusive towards woman.

That's because 99.999% don't get asked to be on camera. ;)

Its inappropriate on a multitude of levels.

I'm assuming that Gisele didn't know the backstory with this slime and Tom needed to explain it to her. I can only imagine her reaction.

Apparently Hardy is unaware that she has her own personal security detail and they are not exactly people you want to cross.

Yea, they'll Capoeira his ass.

Maybe one of these days, the opponents will finally realize they should keep their mouth shut and not give Brady any extra motivation.

Maybe.

(but hopefully not)

Yes siree bob. He was fixen to sit the 3rd quarter but now y'all gonna have'em for the whole game.

Sure as a frog's ass is watertight. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hardy basically just say "Brady's wife is super hot and so is her sister"?

How is that a negative statement, or poking at the beast or whatever? Giselle's hot - everybody on planet earth knows that and it's a compliment anyway.

I took it as him saying he wants them at the stadium so they can see him take Tommy down. Pure head games.

In any event, here is Hardy coming out of a 4 game suspension to face Brady, who was supposed to face a 4 game suspension but didn't. So the first he does is go out of his way to pay Tom Brady's wife a compliment. I'm sorry but I'm not that naive. Do you think he would be saying that about another black players wife? Thems fighting words.

Tom Brady is pals with Donald Trump.
Tom Brady became pals with Donald Trump after judging one of his beauty contests.
Tom Brady's wife is a model, who in essence is paid to let people look at her.
Tom Brady's most serious prior girlfriend was an actress -- ditto (in part).
Tom Brady dated at least one famous skank.

Of all the things that have been said to upset Brady, I don't think these offenses are high on the list.

Tom Brady is pals with Donald Trump.
Tom Brady became pals with Donald Trump after judging one of his beauty contests.
Tom Brady's wife is a model, who in essence is paid to let people look at her.
Tom Brady's most serious prior girlfriend was an actress -- ditto (in part).
Tom Brady dated at least one famous skank.

Of all the things that have been said to upset Brady, I don't think these offenses are high on the list.

Are you kidding me? Where are we at in society today? Come after me! I'm a man! I'm 48! I'm not-- I'm not a kid. Say something about me, or our coaches. Don't write about a wife that does everything right that's heart's broken, and then said that the coaches said her husband was scared. That ain't true! And then to say that we made that decision because of Hardy, because he threatened to intimidate her. That's not true! So get your facts straight.!!:mad:

Sincerely, Mike Gundy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hardy basically just say "Brady's wife is super hot and so is her sister"?

How is that a negative statement, or poking at the beast or whatever? Giselle's hot - everybody on planet earth knows that and it's a compliment anyway.

Agreed. Much ado about a pretty innocuous comment.

More examples of the media trying to make something out of nothing.

Greg Hardy would've been better off keeping his mouth shut instead of trying to be funny or personable, but then he wouldn't be Greg Hardy.

All those fans at Cowboys.com predicting Brady will lay a Fifty Burger on the Republic of Texas this Sunday are going to have to revise that to Sixty now.
I'm out of the loop here. When did "Burger" become synonymous with "points"? Is there a story behind this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back