PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ooooh, Oooooh POS Hardy, You Done Did It Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What hardy said about bradys wife was out of bounds, over the line. Espescially coming from somebody with hardys history.

I wonder if Vince has bumped into Ted anywhere around Houston.

If so, I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that being
I was just thinking that.

Doesn't TJ host a radio show down there?

Brady is one of my favorite players in the NFL. So is Hardy.

Neither were proven guilty. Both will play Sunday.

As far as Hardy's comment goes, I don't like it, but I do not think it is terrible either. I haven't watched the interview but it may have not sounded how he intended.

hardy was guilty...if the accuser showed up to court, he'd be in jail ( where he belongs ). find it funny that he's being mentored be another scumbag ( charles haley ).

thankfully goodell cares more about air in a ball than men beating the hell out of women.

Hardy's case was dismissed, and the remarks are hardly provocative. Brady's remarks may make it sound like he doesn't care because there's nothing to really care about.

I think there's a good chance we score 60 on the Boys

I wonder if poor Ryan Allen will get a chance to punt this time? Can he set a record for fewest punts in a season?

Hardy's case was dismissed, and the remarks are hardly provocative. Brady's remarks may make it sound like he doesn't care because there's nothing to really care about.

Disagree, it would make my skin crawl if someone who choke slammed his girlfriend onto a pile of assault weapons and beat her was talking about my wife in any context

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hardy basically just say "Brady's wife is super hot and so is her sister"?

How is that a negative statement, or poking at the beast or whatever? Giselle's hot - everybody on planet earth knows that and it's a compliment anyway.

Disagree, it would make my skin crawl if someone who choke slammed his girlfriend onto a pile of assault weapons and beat her was talking about my wife in any context
That's what makes it gross, I think. Somebody else saying they hoped your supermodel wife was coming to the game wouldn't be so big a deal, but there's always going to be a taunting element to it, given the context.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hardy basically just say "Brady's wife is super hot and so is her sister"?

How is that a negative statement, or poking at the beast or whatever? Giselle's hot - everybody on planet earth knows that and it's a compliment anyway.

"If he said the same thing and was referring to Bianca Wilfork we'd question his taste."

-Ted Johnson, 10/6/2015

You just don't talk about another guy's wife in that circumstance. End of story. Especially when you have just come back from a suspension for domestic violence against a woman.

This place has lost all sense of reason and proportion.

What hardy said about bradys wife was out of bounds, over the line. Espescially coming from somebody with hardys history.

Indeed....... I totally smell another 50+burger being served up in Big D this week.

Some people should lighten up. I don't think Hardy meant anything by his comments, he was just complimenting Gisele and asking her to bring along her sister or some friends, so that he can get a hook up.

Unfortunately, his reputation has been tarnished by some opportunist crying "HE ABUSED ME." If anybody read her testimony and actually believed it, what a shame. After Ray Rice knocked out his wife and nearly destroyed the league with his actions, a lot of these side-chicks and gold diggers are playing the "HE HIT ME" card. Hardy's accuser wouldn't even show up at the appeal hearing because she rather have that cash than justice. Shame.

I paid Exponent to research his tone, body language, actual words, and personal history to interpret what he meant.

I purchased the value package for $500.

They gave me a form that asked what I thought that he said. They then ran extensive and exhaustive tests which validated what I thought. So I think it’s legit.

Anyway this is what they came back with: I will beat your wife and her sister and make them my concubines. So actually…it’s pretty offensive.

He didnt just beat the poor girl, he tortured her. And do you know why? All because her ex bf (the rapper Nelly) showed up on TV.

Just an overreaction from the media and fans who believe Hardy actually lifted his chick over his head and threw her on stone tiles in his bathroom, slammed her into a sofa full of rifles, then choked her out. He seems insensitive because he probably didn't do anything.

He may have shoved her and he may have threatened her, the rest of it sounds like some BS she concocted her in own mind. Hardy is the one who called the police because she wouldn't leave, until she got some extra cash I'm sure. She claimed she was covered in bruises, but funny the cops didn't think to get any photos of them. The girl was just another gold-digger looking for another young, dumb, impressionable jock or rapper (she was dating Nelly on the side) to manipulate. $$$ she got what she wanted.

Some people should lighten up. I don't think Hardy meant anything by his comments, he was just complimenting Gisele and asking her to bring along her sister or some friends, so that he can get a hook up.

Unfortunately, his reputation has been tarnished by some opportunist crying "HE ABUSED ME." If anybody read her testimony and actually believed it, what a shame. After Ray Rice knocked out his wife and nearly destroyed the league with his actions, a lot of these side-chicks and gold diggers are playing the "HE HIT ME" card. Hardy's accuser wouldn't even show up at the appeal hearing because she rather have that cash than justice. Shame.

Im the furthest thing from being politically correct, but what you said is bogus.

I think its disgusting when a man touches a women, but I also know there are some women that are way too quick to play that card. Greg Hardys case isnt one of them.

I hate to defend Ray Rice in this, but that guy is getting blackballed from the league all because his altercation was caught on video. Hardy's situation was much more disturbing. Hardy shouldnt be anywhere allowed an NFL stadium.

And this is coming from someone that loves Greg Hardy, the player.

Im the furthest thing from being politically correct, but what you said is bogus.

I think its disgusting when a man touches a women, but I also know there are some women that are way too quick to play that card. Greg Hardys case isnt one of them.

I hate to defend Ray Rice in this, but that guy is getting blackballed from the league all because his altercation was caught on video. Hardy's situation was much more disturbing. Hardy shouldnt be anywhere allowed an NFL stadium.

And this is coming from someone that loves Greg Hardy, the player.
The problem is evidence. Nobody knows what happened but people shouldn't buy this story whole cloth. There's more than a few holes. Especially people around here. Edelman was accused of assault also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes