PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Only Randy can do this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Ha!

looks like Michael Jordan should sign him to his clothing line.

Thats the football version of the "jump man" if I've ever seen it.

Last edited:
It may be the angle, but that ball looks like it's twice Sanders height. Possibly over 11' :eek:

It may be the angle, but that ball looks like it's twice Sanders height. Possibly over 11' :eek:

Keep in mind, that little fireplug is standing on two phone books, so re-do your math.

I thought Randy was going to be afraid of going over the middle. :rolleyes:

He looks like Superman taking off.

I think I would have to disagree with you......

Attachments

• Cromartie.jpg
    Cromartie.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 626
Both nice catches.

Nice, it's one of those INTs that Manning threw because he is working with crap receivers. Wait.. is that Reggie Wayne? Nah, couldn't be.

Both nice catches.

Agreed. BTW, wasn't trying to take anything away from Moss. Everyone's jaw hit the floor when they saw Moss make that catch - dude is freakin amazing.

Attachments

• moss.jpg
    moss.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 230
Nice, it's one of those INTs that Manning threw because he is working with crap receivers. Wait.. is that Reggie Wayne? Nah, couldn't be.

LOL!! Yeah, it was one of SEVERAL INT's that were thrown Reggie's way that night. Poor Peyton.

I was just thinking the same thing, only not the disagree part. They were both just sick catches, the kind that puts a smile on your face, no matter who's team you root for!!:rocker:

Still amazed at this catch. Notice Bob Sanders also watching this play..

Better yet... look at all the dissapointed Colts fans, coaches, and players watching the play in the background. They all look like their dog just died.

Bwhahahahahahahhahahahaha!!! :D

Last edited:
Nice catch, very nice catch, but not comparable.

The ball was lofted and coming down settling into Crmartie's hand. Cromatie made an incredible leap and had perfect timing, but the ball came to rest in his hand. Compare this to a ball shot across the middle. Moss's timed jump was the equal of Cromartie's. It's the catch of the ball than makes the difference.

Cromartie's catch was magnificent, but not on the level of Moss's one hander (or Moss's armpit catch, either).

Nice catch, very nice catch, but not comparable.

The ball was lofted and coming down settling into Crmartie's hand. Cromatie made an incredible leap and had perfect timing, but the ball came to rest in his hand. Compare this to a ball shot across the middle. Moss's timed jump was the equal of Cromartie's. It's the catch of the ball than makes the difference.

Cromartie's catch was magnificent, but not on the level of Moss's one hander (or Moss's armpit catch, either).
I saw RM's catch. I still think Cro's is comparable. Watch it again: http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8041a61a

man, brady overthrew that ball like CRAZY, lol...

and i think ill look into the PWND idea...

288742117.jpg

He's not the only one.........

marvin2.jpg

OR

harrison.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill