Welcome to PatsFans.com

Only 5% Knows This!?!?!?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]
    .....​
  3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

what is your take on Building 7, then?
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +271 / 10 / -26

WTC 7 and Flight 93 have bothered me since they happened?? The powers to be do not seem to care all that much about either.
  5. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

The Clintons Did It

If Kerry Was Elected They Would Have Aborted It.

Bush Didn't Have Time To Plan It

God Is Everywhere
  7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Those articles in popular mechanics are not well documented or sourced, IMO. I'm not one for conspiracy theories (especially in this case where the arguement has been left moot due to the rediculous reactions of the WH post 9/11) and I don't care if #7 was demolished or just fell. Just saying your arguement (an article in Popular Mechanics?) is no more or less valid than the ones proposed by those who think it was deliberately pulled. Same goes for the Pentagon damage.
  8. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So is the new plan to have at least one thread about this a week?
  9. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why do you think they weren't well documented or sourced?
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

When the Prince Obooma goes to the White House it will stop.

George Bush and his Mother are planning right now to "Blow Up Chicago"
  11. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Why do you say that? They had THEIR UNBIASED scientific experts look into it. Popular Mechanics is a WELL RESPECTED scientific periodical.

It's not like they are known for putting out inaccurate info, or even remotely political. You may not like their conclusions, but it's not like I went out looking for and finding a biased source. It was asked and I answered. I'm not a demolitions expert, so I read as much as I could and I chose to accept the scientific opinion of a well-respected, unbiased, non-political, scientific magazine I have read since I was a child.

Besides, like global warming, you'll find tons of science on either side. These guys also have some good rebuttal points to. When it comes to stuff like this, most people, like TGiaC, pick their position that fits "their thinking" and then go out and finds the "documentation" to support them.

I've never been a big "conspiracy guy", so it generally takes a lot to convince me. The more complex, the more I'm gonna need. I am an investigator by trade and it's my experience that the more complex something is, the less likely it is to be the case. DOUBLY so when it comes to crime or criminal activity.
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +441 / 5 / -2

13. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I've read every world of the popular mechanics article, long ago.

I was left fairly underwhelmed. Further, the affiliations of the magazine are quite a bit more political than you think.

As a side note, does the Popular Mechanics article explain why mention of Building 7 was left out of the 600 pages of the Kean Commission report?
  14. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

I would expect that you would be underwhelmed, as you would expect that I would be receptive to it. Like I said, we all view the material through the prism of our belief system. Science aside, I still have difficulty believing a reasonably small group of people could pull this off, PARTICULARLY the group that is supposed to have pulled it off. That play into my overall skepticism.

No, I honestly haven't heard about SLANTED political affiliations for PM. I'd be interested if you have them, and they are politically INDEPENDENT verifiable. I really would.

As for why PM doesn't mention the Kean Commission report? Why would they, they were looking at the science behind it. Personally, I believe Lee Hamilton's own explination best.
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Well, it is owned by the Hearst Corporation, is it not? And I don't mean Garrison Hearst. The CEO is Victor F. Ganzi -- a member of B.E.N.S. - "Business Executives for National Security"

Their 'science' is not unanimous... Regardless, convenient scientific "deductions" can not begin to explain the many troubling aspects of that day. Considering the sham that was the official investigation, at the very least, a true independent investigation (with subpeonas) is all people want. I don't understand what the problem is here.
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

The Greatest swindle since the sex pistols.....

If you believe the official story, you are dumb.
  17. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Hmm.

If you believe something of this size could've been orchestrated and carried out by the government that can't even pass a resolution honoring mothers on mothers day, with no hitches and no leaks in 7 years, you're a complete ignoramus.
  18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

no leaks?...no hitches?

are you frickin KIDDING ME?????

where do I start?

lets stick with building 7, it was demolished. Three fires on three floors somhow destroyed a steel structure for only the 3rd time in the history of the Earth (1st two being the twin towers) Building 7 is not in the 9-11 report.
    I suppose the BBC reporter reporting that building 7 fell down, while the building is standing behind her isn't a "glitch" in your mind????
    I suppose the buildings owner saying that he decided to "pull it" a demolition term, is not a glitch in your mind?

any 1 of those things would cause me to say...."What the fukc is going on here?" but all three mean someone just fukced you, me and the american flag.
  19. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Agreed!

There are WAY more questions than answers about this day. Why not start by releasing all 80+ videos they have of the 'plane' hitting the pentagon? We have 4 videos now, and not a single one of them shows me a damn thing.

SHUT ME UP, defense department......PLEASE!
  20. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So your argument is that the Bush administration, widely hailed as one of the most incompetent in history, led by a retarded chimp, masterminded and carried out a plan of this size and scope, and no one that was involved...people placing charges, launching missles or whatever...none of these people have talked since?

They can't even fight a friggin war right (yes, Iraq is one of the things I'm pissed at Bush over), and you think they did this?