PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Only 3 recievers active

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
Am I missing anyone. Troy, Reche, and Bam.

Willie Andrews has been playing at WR in TC.

No you're not. Looks like Bam has an oppurtunity to show what hes got in the regular season. I expect we'll see LOTS of TE's then.

Go BAM,BAM!

R_T26 said:
Am I missing anyone. Troy, Reche, and Bam.

That is right only 3 WR's active... plus 3 TE's and all four RB's. Time for some smashmouth football!! And several surprise passes to keep the Bills off-balance...

NordicVoyager said:
That is right only 3 WR's active... plus 3 TE's and all four RB's. Time for some smashmouth football!! And several surprise passes to keep the Bills off-balance...

Think we'll see Andrews line up at WR?? He's active for the game.........
I'm guessing we will and it will turn out to be another BB brilliant move.
I'm an optimist, what can I say??
Just my $0.02,

NordicVoyager said:

This is definately going to be a game of Clock Killin.Get those points and just run run run and then..Run Some More...

I now expect Bam to have a huge day.

Wow....I'm very suprised.....and even more disappointed....to see Chad Jackson inactive.

Doug Gabriel too.

FWIW, Willie Andrews has been going through pregame drills with the wide receivers, not the special teamers or defensive backs, so he will likely see time at WR this afternoon.

RPCity said:
Wow....I'm very suprised.....and even more disappointed....to see Chad Jackson inactive.

Doug Gabriel too.

Here's a leading indicator to avoid surprise. Unless it's Tom Brady, or Dillon last year, if a player coming off injury does not have substantial practise days, expect him to be a likely inactive, q.v. Bruschi, Gabriel (just off the bus), Jackson etc.

Conversely, astute observers of the Patriots scene expected Bam to be active, THIS WEEK.

Last edited:
Christopher_Price said:
FWIW, Willie Andrews has been going through pregame drills with the wide receivers, not the special teamers or defensive backs, so he will likely see time at WR this afternoon.
:woohoo:

Ceresco said:
I now expect Bam to have a huge day.
I was thinking the same thing. Monday he could be the national media darling.

I had to laugh to keep from crying. Am I the only one who thinks this is pathetic?

RPCity said:

Doug Gabriel too.

Why are you "very surprised?" Chad's missed pretty much ALL of camp. He'll be in there next week, we need to be patient. Ditto on Gabriel. Better to stick with guys who know where they're going and what they're doing.

Box_O_Rocks said:
:woohoo:

Excited to see Andrews at WR? Drunk already this morning? Is he your neighbor? I really can't think of anything to be excited about having him play WR for us. It's a horrible situation to be in.

Dragda said:
Excited to see Andrews at WR? Drunk already this morning? Is he your neighbor? I really can't think of anything to be excited about having him play WR for us. It's a horrible situation to be in.
**sniff** I'm so devasted that you don't appreciate that a 7th round draft pick is doing everything the coach asks of him and is making the team better. Too bad he didn't get some time at WR, but he was excellent on kick coverage. I hope you didn't go into a coma on the first play from scrimmage - by the way the Pats won.

Did Bam play?????:confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye