PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Only 1 Monday Night Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot_dynasty

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Although it seems the Pats play half their games on primetime...I expected more than 1 Monday Night Game. I was at the Game in 2003 when the Pats beat the Donkeys at Investco Field at Mile High...I doubt this one will be nearly as close.

Who cares? Sunday Night Football is where it's at for primetime anyways. And we don't want the Pats to play too many nighttime games considering the two West Coast trips at the beginning and end of the season. Our schedule is fine. Stop being a Debbie Downer.

Look at it this way... we only have to endure just one week of Kornhole and crew actively rooting for the opposing team.

MNF sucks for the next week especially if you're on the road on Monday. This is good. Better us than Cleveland that has 3 MNF.

Look at it this way... we only have to endure just one week of Kornhole and crew actively rooting for the opposing team.

And with 5 night games already, and teams allowed a max of 6 IIRC, only one game can be flexed late in the season....

those who feel that pats fans are "spoiled" may use this as ammunition if they wish, but i would have been perfectly happy if the schedule had all the pats games starting at 1PM on Sunday.

enough with the prime time and featured games. they throw off the team's rhythm (according to BB) and, most importantly, they keep me up past my bedtime. i could especially do without the Thursday game vs. the Jets.

those who feel that pats fans are "spoiled" may use this as ammunition if they wish, but i would have been perfectly happy if the schedule had all the pats games starting at 1PM on Sunday.

enough with the prime time and featured games. they throw off the team's rhythm (according to BB) and, most importantly, they keep me up past my bedtime. i could especially do without the Thursday game vs. the Jets.

Wholeheartedly seconded.

Except I kind of dig the Thursday games.

Wholeheartedly seconded.

Except I kind of dig the Thursday games.

Wholeheartedly thirded except I despise Thursday games unless they are on turkey day.

for what its worth, its the first MNF at Foxboro for Espn...

this is great news. i dont want espn doing any pats games. one game i can deal with. anymore than that would make me puke. i ******* hate espn:mad:

Praise GOD!I'm so excited that we only get 1 Monday night game.I think this will be Brady's chance to give the Broncos a beat down for the ages.

Although it seems the Pats play half their games on primetime...I expected more than 1 Monday Night Game. I was at the Game in 2003 when the Pats beat the Donkeys at Investco Field at Mile High...I doubt this one will be nearly as close.

My team(Dallas) only has one Mon Nighter as well.

If anything, MNF has lost ALOT of luster. NBC's SNF has pretty much took over.

And with 5 night games already, and teams allowed a max of 6 IIRC, only one game can be flexed late in the season....

To be precise, up to three teams can have six primetime appearances (as the Pats did in 2007). The rest can have five. The last of the Pats' current primetime games (SEA?) can be flexed out, if the NFL decides to do so, which would allow two other games to be flexed in.

I think even though I hate Espn, and mnf , I think this game comes at a good time espically after the San Diego game on Sun nite..

Call me weird, but that made the win over the Ravens sooooo much better. Would've sucked if the Ravens did not implode, however.

Will Mike "hit Brady in the knees after the play" Wilbon be there. No one should talk to him in the parking lot after.:)

Monday Night Football is no longer the marquee game anymore; this is now Sunday Night Football. MNF is now the equivalent of the old SNF. basically, they simply swapped SNF and MNF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back