Online Pro Bowl balloting has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Who can you vote for from the Pats w/o just being a homer? Not what we expect but what they've done so far. Maroney? I think Warren and Seymour get the nod but other than that it's just rooting for the home team guys like Brady, Bruschi, Koppen.

I truly and absolutely HATE this B-S.

Why the heck do we need to start voting in week 7 of a 17 week NFL season. How the hell does anybody know who really deserves PB honors at this point.

If we can handle electing a president on a single day vote (albeit with absentee ballots up to a month ahead); why the heck do we need 3 months of pro-bowl balloting.

They should give everybody ONE WEEK; between week 17 and the WC games to get their butt to a computer and log on.

How many guys at how many positions get not voted to PB due to this prom king/queen contest. It is just stupid.

Teams are actually announced on December 19th. There are 2 weeks of games left after that. I guess it doesn't matter that much when you think that the other 3 major sports have theirs in the middle of the season.

PatsRI said:
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Who can you vote for from the Pats w/o just being a homer? Not what we expect but what they've done so far. Maroney? I think Warren and Seymour get the nod but other than that it's just rooting for the home team guys like Brady, Bruschi, Koppen.
That is a very good question. There aren't many that I feel warrant a Pro Bowl vote right now. Warren is certainly one that will be getting my vote.

I have already sent in over 1,000 votes for Reche Caldwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back