Welcome to PatsFans.com

Online Pro Bowl balloting has begun

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsRI, Oct 18, 2006.

1. PatsRI

PatsRI PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Who can you vote for from the Pats w/o just being a homer? Not what we expect but what they've done so far. Maroney? I think Warren and Seymour get the nod but other than that it's just rooting for the home team guys like Brady, Bruschi, Koppen.
  2. Gumby

Gumby Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

#11 Jersey

I truly and absolutely HATE this B-S.

Why the heck do we need to start voting in week 7 of a 17 week NFL season. How the hell does anybody know who really deserves PB honors at this point.

If we can handle electing a president on a single day vote (albeit with absentee ballots up to a month ahead); why the heck do we need 3 months of pro-bowl balloting.

They should give everybody ONE WEEK; between week 17 and the WC games to get their butt to a computer and log on.

How many guys at how many positions get not voted to PB due to this prom king/queen contest. It is just stupid.
  3. PatsRI

PatsRI PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Teams are actually announced on December 19th. There are 2 weeks of games left after that. I guess it doesn't matter that much when you think that the other 3 major sports have theirs in the middle of the season.
  4. Alk

Alk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

That is a very good question. There aren't many that I feel warrant a Pro Bowl vote right now. Warren is certainly one that will be getting my vote.
  5. Oswlek

Oswlek Rookie

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

I have already sent in over 1,000 votes for Reche Caldwell.
  6. Brownfan80

Brownfan80 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Shenanigans!!!