PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One year later

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsgo

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
last year at this time it was all spygate, this year no brady, some how we need to get past that first game next year

last year at this time it was all spygate, this year no brady, some how we need to get past that first game next year

Next year the Cheerleaders go on strike :)

Don't worry, the Pats seem to do fairly well on Thursday night openers at home. ;)

You know you had me thinking there...

If NE won the SB like they were supposed to and the team then played on opening night on Thursday I can guarantee you the opponent would not have been KC on primetime and Brady probably does not get that injury at least in that game - Who knows?

You know you had me thinking there...

If NE won the SB like they were supposed to and the team then played on opening night on Thursday I can guarantee you the opponent would not have been KC on primetime and Brady probably does not get that injury at least in that game - Who knows?

Have you and Mesoslo been hanging out doing bong hits.

Stop doing this to yourself. We lost the SB and Brady is out for the season. Cassel could be a very good fill-in or not. Wait and see how it plays out. I for one am very excited about the upcoming game on Sunday.

What's the QB for NY's name? I keep forgetting. Is it Bill or Brent? They don't talk about him much.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes