PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One week 'till Rodney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodney has come to terms with his transgression. Holley just recounted a public appearance Rodney made this weekend at a church in West Roxbury. Paraphrasing here but he spoke to the children telling them not to be like him - don't disrupt your dreams by putting something illegal in your body. Talked about the personal and public shame he had to work through, how he ultimately needed to get to the point where he was OK with himself, forgive himself. Told a story of how he went to his barber shop that first week and the barber was all like OMG Rodney, what are you doing here, you're suspended...to which he said I still need a haircut...

He also recounted Rodney addressing a question about teams claiming that they were cheated out of rings because of taping...said they wouldn't have won those games unless Brady was playing with 2 broken legs...

Michael also "predicted" Rodney would be talking on the air very soon. I have a feeling it will be with he and Dale probably tomorrow.

Rodney has come to terms with his transgression. Holley just recounted a public appearance Rodney made this weekend at a church in West Roxbury. Paraphrasing here but he spoke to the children telling them not to be like him - don't disrupt your dreams by putting something illegal in your body. Talked about the personal and public shame he had to work through, how he ultimately needed to get to the point where he was OK with himself, forgive himself. Told a story of how he went to his barber shop that first week and the barber was all like OMG Rodney, what are you doing here, you're suspended...to which he said I still need a haircut...

He also recounted Rodney addressing a question about teams claiming that they were cheated out of rings because of taping...said they wouldn't have won those games unless Brady was playing with 2 broken legs...

Michael also "predicted" Rodney would be talking on the air very soon. I have a feeling it will be with he and Dale probably tomorrow.

:rocker: Can't wait to see him flying on the field again.

Love Rodney

Hope he stays on after his career is done and coaches

Rodney has forgiven himself. God has probably forgiven Rodney. His teammates have probably forgiven Rodney. The coaches and Bob Kraft have probably forgiven Rodney

However there are a few who post here who will not forgive Rodney. I guess they are more hurt by what happened than Rodney, God, his teammates, his coaches and Bob Kraft. :eek:

Rodney will be back is for sure - Back in the starting lineup is another thing,Right now if I am BB and the secondary is playing well I don't put Rodney in just yet,He lost his starting position with doing an illegal thing and now needs to earn it back- If the secondary is playing fine why f-ck with it?

To put him in full time at safety because hes 'Rodney Harrison' and not just another joe shmoe does not cut it for me,If Sanders continues to play well Harrison should sit until/if things change for the worse that would require a veteran to help improve it-Right now we are averaging 14 points a game against us-no reason to change anything at this time.

Rodney will be back is for sure - Back in the starting lineup is another thing,Right now if I am BB and the secondary is playing well I don't put Rodney in just yet,He lost his starting position with doing an illegal thing and now needs to earn it back- If the secondary is playing fine why f-ck with it?

To put him in full time at safety because hes 'Rodney Harrison' and not just another joe shmoe does not cut it for me,If Sanders continues to play well Harrison should sit until/if things change for the worse that would require a veteran to help improve it-Right now we are averaging 14 points a game against us-no reason to change anything at this time.

So if Rodney is the best/leader availible you make him "earn" his position from James Sanders? Sanders has played well but he was not before, and is not now, close to Rodney in many ways.

So if Rodney is the best/leader availible you make him "earn" his position from James Sanders? Sanders has played well but he was not before, and is not now, close to Rodney in many ways.

Granted Rodney is better and Sanders is just improving but if Sanders is playing well and HE is OUR future at Safety while Rodney may be retiring next year then why not give the kid all the time out there and have a savvy veteran back him up if he starts to stink against better offenses?

I think tonight may be the biggest game so far in Sanders career,It is against a high powered offense and if he shows his A game I say keep it going because it may show he has become of age

If TJ and Chad light him and the other guys up then Rodney should be called upon to help against a dangerous Winslow and Company next week - We shall see

In reality I see BB using a mix at safety all season getting Rodney back in and part time duty for Sanders but my opinion of what I think is best is another thing and obviously irrelevant.

RH is GOD.........can't wait to see him on the field. GO PATS!

I'd like to see him ease back over the month and be in rare form for the Indy game. "Manning to Harrison TOUCHDOWN!!!" Rodney Harrison that is. :D

Looks like Marvin injured his leg yesterday. Could be serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back