PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One way for Brady and BB to clear their legacies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Suppose either or both of Brady and BB, after their current contracts with the Pats ended, went to another team and succeeded there. That would overcome a lot of "They just succeeded because they had a cheating organization" kind of image.

They might each be a bit old to pull it off, however, or at least fear that they would be.

Brady needs to go to the Bills to really stick it in Kraft's face. He'd be a hero there if he brought them a title.

Brady needs to go to the Bills to really stick it in Kraft's face. He'd be a hero there if he brought them a title.

I don't think Brady wants to stick it to Kraft. But he's probably lost a lot of loyalty to him.

Well the Bills are the best team without a QB at the moment so it would be pragmatic for Brady to want to play for them. Also Rex will be able to focus fully on his defense and leave the offense to Brady. It would be a perfect fit.

I think both of them would have to go to different teams as well, otherwise people would just note that the "cheaters" stayed together.

And that's the problem... is there time for Brady to learn a new system, get right players around him, and still have physical tools to win a Superbowl? Likewise is there time for BB to build a team for several years though draft and trades, find or raise a QB and WRs that can manage the complicated offense, and ultimately win a Superbowl before he's done? Not to mention needing LBs that are smart and not just fast too.

I think the answer to the ladder is no if I had to bet on it. I'm 50/50 on the former.

This whole organization is like having a favorite sweater that has a massive grease stain on it. The spaghetti at Planet Hollywood was the best you ever had but you can't ever wear the shirt out again and the joy of said meal was relatively short next to the time investment you had in wearing the laundry.

It's over never again will this team take the field the in the same way. Fu Krafty bob

Houston would be the perfect place. Belichick should join him. They'd embarrass Indy twice a year - maybe 3 times. They'd have a good ball club and would be instant contenders.

I've heard one too many people here today state or want brady on another team.

Wtf.

No. Never. Absolutely not.

Well the Bills are the best team without a QB at the moment so it would be pragmatic for Brady to want to play for them. Also Rex will be able to focus fully on his defense and leave the offense to Brady. It would be a perfect fit.

Irrelevant. Brady is under contract and not leaving soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back