PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One thing to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami doesn't have much, but they do have this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAQdqXMNcZM

Though I don't think anyone is worried, your point is well taken. About the only way to beat the Pats (assuming they don't do it themselves) is to play keep-away. You need a solid running and short passing game to do that. That is what scared me about Dallas...though I underestimated the ability of their coaching staff to cough up a hairball when it counted.

Miami doesn't have the horses to pull it off, but there are some teams still left on the schedule that do (Skins, Colts, Steelers...and Bolts, Jags potentially in the playoffs).

Though I don't think anyone is worried, your point is well taken. About the only way to beat the Pats (assuming they don't do it themselves) is to play keep-away. You need a solid running and short passing game to do that. That is what scared me about Dallas...though I underestimated the ability of their coaching staff to cough up a hairball when it counted.

Miami doesn't have the horses to pull it off, but there are some teams still left on the schedule that do (Skins, Colts, Steelers...and Bolts, Jags potentially in the playoffs).

Just gotta respect your opponents is all.
The kid can run and with power.

Just gotta respect your opponents is all.
The kid can run and with power.

A tooth can also look bright in a dark room. The kid has talent that shouldn't be ignored and I'd welcome him onto the Pats all day, but he isn't a special back. He is a good back that has made good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back