PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One set of Rules for the Donks and one for everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
One set of Rules for the Donks and one for everyone else

After Miller sacked Brady he clearly ran into open space and grabbed his junk and danced. the Network made a point of not showing his dance again and at the time I was almost certain that it should have been a penalty, but thought maybe I'm just being a homer.

Well, low and behold I came across this gem from last January, 'the threat of fines has not deterred Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch from grabbing his crotch after scoring touchdowns. But the threat of a 15-yard penalty might...Blandino told Paolantonio that if Lynch grabs his crotch after scoring a touchdown, “that means they will kick off from the 20 yard line.”

HMMM! Guess ole Ed "the bronc' Hochuli missed it.

The best way to not have the other team celebrate is if you don't give them anything to celebrate. Penalizing pro athletes for anything like this is stupid.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

The refs were solid for most of the game, but if there's anything I'd complain about, it's that 1st Q penalty on Stork they called for getting rough with a Broncos player after the whistle (nothing excessive at all). That killed a potential scoring drive.

The other was that DPI on Ryan on 3rd (& 10 I think) which extended the Broncos TD drive.

The other was that DPI on Ryan on 3rd (& 10 I think) which extended the Broncos TD drive.

Such a garbage call given that on the Pats drive just before they didn't call denver for PI on Edelman and the drive after they refused to call PI on them again when Ward interfered with Gronk on 3rd down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back