PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One Question for BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR4

In the Starting Line-up
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If you could have Bill Belichick answer one question in private about SB42 what would you ask?
I say private because he may not say things about a player in public but
it may be part of a complete answer.

My one question would be:

Why do you think the Giants rush was able get to Brady so often?

That is one question I would like him to answer.
I've heard several answers but there are usually several factors involved
and the truth is probably not a simple as some have suggested.

Last edited:
That's not the question I would ask.

I would ask: why couldn't Dean Pees make the adjustments that you yourself had to make when the Patriots were on offense during the first half?

If Adam V. was on the roster, would you have gone for the FG?

I'd ask him why Wesley Britt didn't line up at TE for protection since we're hearing Kyle Brady needs shoulder surgury and was being thrown around like a rag doll quite often.

Did you stay at a Holiday Inn last night? In all seriousness, did you OK the all out blitz on the winning TD to Plexiglass?

WTF mate?
That would probably be the best I could do, since I'd have a dozen or more questions lined up.
At that point he'd look at me with that look he gives some of the mediots, and I'd skulk off into the darkness.

or at least why he didnt punt instead.

in a four point game that field posiyion could have helped.

Last edited:
It would've been a 49 yard FG.

In 2007, Gostkowski was 3-5 on FGs longer than 40 yards.

Vinatieri was 0-3.

BB: I'm not thinking about any of that stuff thats all in the past, I'm just focusing on getting my team ready for next season.

It is what it is...next question.
you missed the idea.
This is not a question you ask in front of new media types. it's a
question you could ask in private where he could give a straight forward
answer without concern about it becoming a national past time.

Simple..."Why Bill? Why?". What did you have to prove by messing with Mangina? You had the best team on paper...why would you deliberately put a camera man out there just days after receiving a memo stating NOT to do it. Answer: "It is what it is"...next question. It's not like he going to say "good question Mike, I would be glad to explain the unexplainable".

I wouldn't ask SB questions, because I think the answers are all there. He had no faith in his kicker all year, and his punter got no work during the season because the of the efficiency of the offense. He threw an all out blitz on the Giants during the Plax TD because he figured it was a risk that would play out in his favor. As much as the loss hurt, I can't get myself to overly question the SB decision making because it was the 3rd time they played the Giants (preseason included) and the Giants made great adjustments.

Last edited:
Why did you wear that red sweatshirt instead of your gray hoodie...I'm serious.:)

Red hoody...LOL. Even with the sleeves cut off it was a jinx.

Either

What the hell was that?

or

Did you throw the game? :p

I still literally can't believe how sh!t they played. It's the worst part of the whole season, that they'd lose with that effort. I'm not one of those people who "expected" to win. I'm not one who expects perfection on every play in every game. I'm not one who tries to diminish the other team after a loss. I'm not one who can't accept losing. But that was not our Patriots in the Super Bowl and I'm not sure why.

Why No Huddle???

Slow down the rush no huddle..did you see giants D line dying in fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes