PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One of the most useless features in Madden 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs more Gronk spike

Madden jumped the shark when Goodell sold exclusive rights to EA Sports, thereby excluding their main competition, Visual Concepts, the home of the 2K Series. VC totally bettered EA in many important areas. Now with no competition, EA can concentrate on inane areas like Tebowing and Passing Cones. Another feather in the cap of our beloved Ex-Jets employee and current Commish, Roger Goodell.

You think that's bad?

Preorders of the game at Gamestop gets you a bonus gift T-Shirt when you pick up the game

TebowJesus--SHIRT--FRST.jpg

This is a reminder of the brouhaha that will follow Tebow as he plays in the AFC East, and the discussion of whether the bored/idle press will ask if he is a "better person" than Tom Brady????..

It will make great talk radio though... :(

Has there been a more average player openly celebrated in the history of the game?

Last edited:
Can't hate Tebow he's a stand-up guy. I CAN however hate ever other Jet that ever lived and those that have yet to be born.

I figured this thread would be about every new feature since about 2006.

Needs more Gronk spike

Gronk spike is in!

So is Victor Cruz's dance amongst other pointless features.

The new AI reaction thing looks good though, they will only react to the ball if it's in the defenders field of vision.

Do you remember the days when Chad Pennington was being talked about as the potential heir apparent to Brady's throne?

The media needs something to talk about, and Tebow makes it easy.

I figured this thread would be about every new feature since about 2006.

I don't see any listed...sounds about right.

Seriously, GameFlow might as well have been called "We think you're too stupid to pick your own plays." People keep buying it though. My wife keeps getting it for me, and I'm not going to be the a-hole who throws a present back at his wife.

The game peaked somewhere around 2003-2005. I haven't wasted my money on a Madden game since the year it went to PS3. They've killed the game and have been living off its corpse for a lot of years now.

I wonder how hard a look Madden has at the game anymore. It used to be he would rip people's heads off if he thought the game was ****e.

Why is it useless? its kind of funny and could be nice. i would be happy if they will also add the gronk's spike or other features of players like that, although i wont play the game cause its not on PC =\

Last edited:
To the big game the Jets think they’re going
Well, It’ll take a whole lot of tebowing
Their hopes they’ll be pinning
On God but keep sinning
By false worship of Tim and his throwing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes