PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One of the few losses I enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
This was a good game, and this season is a very differnt season.. The next 3 games will define our season.. Disapointed in Belichick a bit.. time management was awful tonight .. But again I think Belichick is throwing things to the wind and knows this season is a crap shoot.. But it would have been nice to win, but like I said the next 3 games are what is going to define our season.. 3-0 , we should win the division, 0-3 no playoffs.. But it was still a good game to watch.

This was without a doubt my least enjoyable loss of the season.

When we were blown out we were clearly outplayed, this is a game we should have won.

I do want to add , I want our team to win every game,but I liked the effort tonight, it was not like the Miami game where I saw no effort and passion.. This game was a old school Patriot game.

I wouldn't say I enjoyed the loss. I enjoyed watching the team play as well as they did up until the whole thing blew up in our faces with 4 minutes to go. We definately played well enough to win for 56 minutes minus a dropped perfectly thrown ball to Gaffney. Oh yeah and that boneheaded 3rd and 16 run call after the boneheaded penalty. Oh wait that's part of the last 4 minutes.

To be honest I watch and cheer everygame, but with lowered expectations. 5-3 is not that bad considering what's transpired for this team. I'd like to see Moss be used more. I like what I've see from Green so far. Our Qb is well....a work in progress.

We "almost" beat a desperate team tonight who's problems seem to be a little worse than ours right now. If Indy came into Foxbourough minus Peyton Manning and we only beat them by 3, I would be a little concerned about the Pat's. At the half way point, 5-3,in the playoff hunt, it's a testament to the players and coaches on the field. I'm quietly enjoying the season minus the I expect to win every week thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back