Welcome to PatsFans.com

One more fine or penalty against us and I swear...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SaCaCh, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaCaCh

SaCaCh Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

#87 Jersey

I am done with the NFL and I am not kidding. I just sat through an inexcusable week of everyone coming down on us and stories abound that I have heard any number of teams having it attributed to them suddenly being ALL attributed to US. Now after BB body is been burned at the stake Go-to-Hell has decided to tie a rope to the body and drag it from the bumper of his car and drap it through the city for all to see? Are you kidding me? I have not heard a thing this week that I have not heard 1000 time before with any number of other football team, now suddenly we are the anti-christs and everyone else is sitting up on their clouds pointing at us. I put up with this week and it shouldbe over, if not bye bye, the cable gets cut off and I will be meditating in a hut somewhere.
  2. Master Yates

Master Yates Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Everyone, calm the hell down. THis is just procedure, somehow it slipped to Mort. The NFL has to much to lose here.

3. jsinger121

jsinger121 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They definitely have alot to lose. How about a huge lawsuit against them which will be alot of publicity they do not want. Goodell should have ended this with the punishment and moved on.
  4. MrBigglesWorth

MrBigglesWorth Rookie

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0

you know you'll watch.... i say hit them where it hurts and don't go to a game or better yet don't get the nfl sunday ticket if you have it
  5. Truck

Truck Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hopefully the next time salary cap, revenue sharing is up, the pats go against it. If the NFL wants to screw the pats, I say screw the league. Let it become like baseball where there's the haves & the have-nots, and the Pats would be one of the 4-5 haves...
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 10 / -26

I thought that Bob Kraft was the 4th most powerful person in the NFL.. time to exert some influence here Bob..
  7. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I agree screw Goodell..and the NFL..I'd rather be Oaklnad east and sue the crap out of teh league than let him destroy the franchise..
  8. SaCaCh

SaCaCh Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

#87 Jersey

No no I won't. I have been wondering if this ride would ever end and if they try and take all the emotion, energy and happiness that this team has given me in the past 7 years and rip it away and flush it down the toilet, then they can just go to hell.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.