Welcome to PatsFans.com

One Less Birther

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Jul 29, 2009.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,048 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

I go to this site everyday ... it was easy and fun to read the Obama conspiracies. Nicely laid out with well intentioned effort. No ... I never clicked the PayPal link. I've never paid any site to read their crap except for Ian and Patsfans because Ian is an honest, sincere, class act who clearly loves what he's doing and deserves to get some cabbage to pay the bandwith.

Well I digress I am getting off topic ... I'm copying and pasting this opinion intact ... because I think the lefties here will enjoy it. I like the lefties here ... so here's a bone to chew on for dessert. i will break forum rules because this guy is gone anyways.:D;):D

Untitled 2

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Guess prayer and praise for patriotism will not keep the website going... another one bites the dust..
  3. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,048 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

This is one thing about the right that Obama exploited the crap out of to win the election. GOP type people are not grass roots ... not at all. They don't really like doing the dirty work like what the community organizers do. They like to shout and whoop it up a lot. They tend to win national elections when there is great cause for a supreme shouter.

Palin is a shouter.

Joe the Plumber is a shouter.

Mitt Romney is not a shouter and neither is John McCain.

The GOP needs Obama to suck-azz real real bad to get back in the game because all they have now is a bunch of yelling type people ... like NEP.

Where is NEP ... word is he bought some of that hemp rope and he got caught in a lasso.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Either that or tried to smoke it...

I agree, the dems are very grass roots folks, that is why the CO model works so well.. they have an army of volunteers who knock on many doors and make many phone calls.. they are also very diverse in age, races and socio economic status.. will go to some places that others would not.

Not only yelling type people, but the Birthers who dominate the right continue to look for loopholes that do not exist... it makes the right look like wingnuts...

The Goldberg-O'Reilly Birther theory: It's an evil Obama plot to make conservatives look like wingnuts | Crooks and Liars

This sounds like Obama and crew borrowed some strategies from Karl Rove, who must have left his playbook lying around...
  5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

You're an insane conspiracy whackjob. I'd give you weapons about as soon as I'd distribute Mac 10's at Bridgewater State*.

*For all you Republicans who suck at picking up context clues, Bridgewater State is where all the insane criminals found in MA are sent.
  6. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Left wing, tax and spend big gov types just have more free time. Most are students, have hack jobs or trust funds. And way way way too much time on their hands. It's also why they can write daily blogs and long posts on forums every day.
  7. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +172 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

You must be disagreeing with the theory though are you? I've seen some here advocating the exact same thing.....that Obama would be smart to not present his birth certificate in order to make his critics look like "wingnuts", no?
  8. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,048 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

priceless ... not sure everyone has read this one yet ... :rofl:

I see people posting here a lot during daytime hours.

They either have a lot of time on their hands or
    they're stealing corporate bandwith and getting paid for not working. :p:p:p

Now we know Harry Boy is a senior citizen ... so he gets a pass cuz he's retired I would assume.
    College students get a pass because they usually work weird hours ... not daily hours like us older folk.

The rest of you ... do your bosses know you post here ... you bandwith thieves.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  9. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Yeah he knows, he wants to keep me entertained. :D
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  10. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0