PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One important mistake in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

LasVegasPatsFan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I think that the BB should have gone for the 2pt conversion after their last touchdown. I know it was risky but BB went for 3 4th downs, one being called back due to a terrible penalty. The 2pts would have put us up 10pts instead of 9 and possibly put us into OT.

You're an idiot

I think that the BB should have gone for the 2pt conversion after their last touchdown. I know it was risky but BB went for 3 4th downs, one being called back due to a terrible penalty. The 2pts would have put us up 10pts instead of 9 and possibly put us into OT.

Not a chance in hell that even went through BB's mind. It was like 3 minutes into the 2nd half.

Huh?? wasn't it 21-10 with the extra point? We were never up by 9

My mistake...I remember Dolphins failed 2 pt attempt but wasn't after our last score. Sorry.

Pheenix11: Watch what you say to other posters. Your rude comments aren't needed here. This is a forum to share comments, thoughts and opinions..if you too childish to realize this, try sproutonline.com

My mistake...I guess I should have watched the game before starting the worst thread ever.

Pheenix11: Watch what you say to the mentally challenged. Your rude comments aren't needed here. This is a forum for me share my stupid comments, thoughts and opinions..if you too childish to realize this, try sproutonline.com

Fixed that for ya

I've watched every Pats game in the last 20 years, and you? Your reply posts further demonstrates your immaturity.

I've watched every Pats game in the last 20 years, and you? Your reply posts further demonstrates your immaturity.

Really? Then maybe you would know that NO ONE EVER goes for 2 points 3 minutes into the 2nd Half.

You're an idiot

really ?

i actually had the audacity to contemplate the same thought and i've played and watched more football than 90% of this board combined.

and yeah, so what if i'm old. :)

really ?

i actually had the audacity to contemplate the same thought and i've played and watched more football than 90% of this board combined.

and yeah, so what if i'm old. :)

So, you wanted them to go for 2 to go up 22-10? This is a joke, right?

So, you wanted them to go for 2 to go up 22-10? This is a joke, right?

i definitely thought about it as i bet belichick did as well. as we've seen, coach thinks outside the box.

I would be willing to bet my life that BB never considered going for 2 or even consulted his chart. And if you asked him about it, he'd laugh at you.

Looking back at a 1 point loss and saying they should have gone for 2 in the beginning of the 3rd quarter is just the ultimate in monday morning quarterbacking. It's ridiculous.

I think they should have kicked the FG at the 2 min warning in the second Quarter that they went for it and ran S. Morris up the middle and got stuffed....They were up 14-7 at that point and a 2 score game would have been alot better than giving the ball back to Miami and them kicking a FG to make it 14-10 at the half.....My feeling is that the O has struggled in the second half of games for some reason and so I would take early points as much as i could ESPECIALLY with the lead.....Some would say well we could have put the game away or made them one dimensional.....Shoot they passed all over us anyways......If this is the same decision at the end of the 3rd Quarter i might not disagree as much but i was yelling for the FG and then I saw Brady on the field and i said this is going to come back to haunt them and sure enough it did.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye