PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One and done and 2 and out-Cmon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought real fans were realists. :confused:

Go fig...

I think we have a legit shot. No team is dominant this year and if we protect Brady and Brady can be Brady, we have one of the best postseason QBs ever.

No, me and spacecrime.

OK...Got it.

How on earth could you two have an arguement over Miles. He hasn't done anything!

OK...Got it.

How on earth could you two have an arguement over Miles. He hasn't done anything!

This was before he hadn't done anything. (Except, well, he hadn't done anything)

Last edited:
The only teams in the league that have a decent chance at beating the Patriots right now are the Colts and the Bolts. The Colts because they will have homefield advantage, officiating crew advantage, Polian advantage, etc. The Bolts because they are a legitimately good team. But the Bolts are the only team that really unnerves me. If we can beat them early on, then I'll be confident that we can smoke the Colts and whoever the NFC might throw at us in the Super Bowl. The Patriots are beginning to look very scary.

Leonard Myers is another awful, awful CB that had significant playing time for the Pats during the 2002 season.

This was before he hadn't done anything. (Except, well, he hadn't done anything)

I actually think I follow that...:confused:

Yup, he got the post in on time to be one of the top ten worst informed posts of the year.

This is one the stupidest posts I've read in a long time.

Hah, you probably wouldn't get that one. Spacecrime and I had a pretty memorable Patrick Pass feud more than three years ago. Classic.
I was convinced Garrett Mills would take over Pass's FB job. What ever happened to Mills? I know the Vikings grabbed him when BB tried to slip him onto the practice squad. I had really high hopes for Mills. The only players I had higher hopes for were Antoine Womack and Chad Jackson.

Yup, he got the post in on time to be one of the top ten worst informed posts of the year.

I like the most stupidest better, it sounds more informed.

I was convinced Garrett Mills would take over Pass's FB job. What ever happened to Mills? I know the Vikings grabbed him when BB tried to slip him onto the practice squad. I had really high hopes for Mills. The only players I had higher hopes for were Antoine Womack and Chad Jackson.

I admit. I thought Womack was a nice pick.

Are you serious groundgame?

Go back and watch some actual games. Wilhite was the main concern while butler was holding his own.

i like their chances to get to the SB - i think with the emergence of the running game the offense may become shockingly good come playoff time

Was on the Vikings' PS most of this season, just got back on their 53 recently. Seven career receptions.

Timeout. I remember earthland and i am not going to say he was good but i just remember thinking that they gave up on him too fast. Specifically in a KC game. I felt frustration towards him no different than that i have felt towards maroney on numerous occasions. During that game, a deep ball barely passed his outstretched fingers on a deep bomb and later he was in perfect posisiton and then fell, thus allowing a deep td reception. That was the last time i seen earthland. FWIW, earthland was muuch better than Starks.

As I said in the confidence assessment thread, this is a different team when we have the 5 best on the OL healthy. It looks like they will all be ready for the playoffs unless one gets hurt Sunday *crossing fingers*. With a healthy OL I don't think even O'brien's predictable playcalling can stop this offense (unless we get totally one dimensional - 5 wide). Hopefully this is the end of our 2nd half woes. Even Edelman being back makes a huge difference IMO as he's clearly our 3rd best wr this year.

Good points. The battle is won in the trenches (NYG SB) and we have some of the best. I see us taking early leads in the Playoffs and then finishing of ANY team in the AFC. I think we're going to peak right now.

I thought real fans were realists. :confused:

Go fig...
Real fans are real fanatical. Realists are emotionless drones.

A fan thinks his team has a chance if things break right. A realist will believe it when he sees it.

Fans are fun to watch football with. Realists make outstanding actuaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes