PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Once again - WE OWN YOU PATRIOTS!!!!! SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS! GO BRONCOS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeGirl

Rookie
Reaction score
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JakeGirl said:
i luve you! oops, i mean broncos YA SEE YA IN THE PLAYOFFS(IF YOU GET THAT FAR LOL):D

DENVER-OWNS-PATSIES said:
i luve you! oops, i mean broncos YA SEE YA IN THE PLAYOFFS(IF YOU GET THAT FAR LOL):D

Reality Check:

Brady + Belichick = 3 Superbowls!

Plummer + Shanahan = 0!!! Bwhahahahah!!!!!:rocker:

You talk like you've won a superbowl in your current team!!! You're only good enough in winning measly games!! Bwhahahaha!!!!!!

hahah!!! those Donkey fans have no answer!!! They're ashame!!! bwhahaha!!!!!!!:rocker:

-=Bruschi54=- said:
hahah!!! those Donkey fans have no answer!!! They're ashame!!! bwhahaha!!!!!!!:rocker:

As much as I hate their team, I don't think it's their fans that should be ashamed after last night. Can't say the same about another team's fans.

JakeGirl said:

Yeah but the Colts OWN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just hope you don't have to play them. When is the last time you beat them especially when it counts?

RS said:
As much as I hate their team, I don't think it's their fans that should be ashamed after last night. Can't say the same about another team's fans.
the only one who should be ashamed is you .you freakin goof lmao .your the one who hangs out at a pats board because you have no friends at the raiders board and they s uck as much as your mama does lmao so you cant hang out there .what kind of moron would bust on a teams fans [broncoes]at a pats board when that team is in the same division as the raiders and they arent going to win a game lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots