PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Once again...the D played well..great W

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very proud of our defense right now. :D

yeah...uh...they were 14-2 last year playing with the lead the entire game in most of those victories...your logic is imported from Switzerland....I WANT there to be "too long!!!!!!!!" periods between wins like this because it most likely means the Pats are throttling teams and winning going away. What IS nice to know is Brady is the G.O.A.T and sometimes people look at him and miss IT altogether.

You're right. It's never a bad thing putting up 40+. But it is nice to see them win without having to do so. You can't expect to throttle every team every week. Sometimes you have to come from behind. It's always nice to see it happen, as opposed to said throttling.

That tool is not a pats fans..he only comes into threads on game days and only talks negative. Bench brady..drop hernandez..he is most likely a jets fan

What is mindboggling about him is that he's got a paid membership.. Who donates to a site for a team you aren't a fan of????

Did anyone see gerard warren.....he played a great game today ....

I also noticed on one ...play where ...3 guys were blocking Haynesworth.....

the team showed alot of poise and energy....:rocker:

Did anyone see gerard warren.....he played a great game today ....

I also noticed on one ...play where ...3 guys were blocking Haynesworth.....

the team showed alot of poise and energy....:rocker:
The use of "blocking" was liberal at best on that play. Haynesworth was still pushing them back.

Great game by the defense. Ihedigbo has been the difference the last two weeks. He has allowed them to do more things up front. They are allot more aggresive with him in the back end. It would also be hard not to notice the beastlyness the DL came with today. Great effort and performance all day for them.

Stats are for losers.......

I have been a skeptic when it comes to Ihedigbo, but I have to say I notice him a lot less (in a negative sense) than I did Barrett or Brown. I hope he proves to be the answer.

I have been a skeptic when it comes to Ihedigbo, but I have to say I notice him a lot less (in a negative sense) than I did Barrett or Brown. I hope he proves to be the answer.

He comes from a system that utilizes allot of pressure, which bodes well for his ability to hold his water on the back end. I never thought we were playing poorly in the secondary earlier in the year, more so the cushions were bigger and a ton of 2 deep looks. Now it would seem we have a guy that understands and trusts the scheme.

Forgot to add the Cowboys offense is no slouch either. They have alot of weapons and Romo amazingly didn't shoot himself in the foot today. We're in great shape going into the bye, already ahead of where I thought we'd be defensively.

Also, Dallas started deep in our territory twice. Giving up only 16 overall despite that is crazy impressive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey