PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Once again proving they are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Alot of people on this board are talking about the pats so called "poor play" today, and the lack of Tom Brady...you know what I saw today? and the last few weeks? a team proving that they can win under many circumstances. I also think that if Tom Brady has a below average game, then you should think before you start to question his abilities, dude has 3 sb rings, and we sit here on typing on a keyboard critizing him. Id be willing to be that if the weather wasnt as bad, 99% of throws long balls that he threw to moss, would be completed....if he had mad those passes, would you still be questioning him?

I dont know about you guys, but I beilve that Tom Brady is FAR better than payton manning, or Tony Romo, and IS probably the best ever. I've beilved that when he's had 5 td passes in one game, and I've beilved that when he was on his a$s most of the game vs. the jets last year. I dont know whats up with Patriots fans this year, but we all need a big slice of humble pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back