PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Once again I will say it and get bashed, Brady has to be hurt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Weather it's mental, or there is a physical aliment wrong with him, he is not the same guy...He is not making the right throws, overthrowing the recievers.. He was sharp in the pre season, but I think he is hurt... I truly believe he is over the whole Deion thing, but he is not the same firey guy , he really is becoming Bledsoe like...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Weather it's mental, or there is a physical aliment wrong with him, he is not the same guy...He is not making the right throws, overthrowing the recievers.. He was sharp in the pre season, but I think he is hurt... I truly believe he is over the whole Deion thing, but he is not the same firey guy , he really is becoming Bledsoe like...

I really think it's more mental, which can be fixed. By seasons end, he will have his 3600 yards 26 td's and 13 INTS, and we will finish 11-5, win the division and make the playoffs. Then anything can happen. I don't think we are SB favorites anymore, but in today's NFL, you just have to make the playoffs, ala last years Steelers. They got hot at the right time, and were the best team by playoff time.

Sean Pa Patriot said:

no not Bledsoe-like. He hasn't suddenly forgotten how to move in the pocket. But I wonder why he's been on the injury report the past few weeks, albeit listed as probable. Did he take some big hit that I'm not remembering?

He has always been on the injury report, but that is pre caution...

The injury isnt a great excuse for his lack of leadership.

I agree that there is more going on than just new wideouts. I don't see how you can blame when Brady sees Reche Caldwell wide open on the sidelines and throws it seven feet above his head on the receivers. I think Brady is familiar enough with them to know they are not 13 feet tall.

zippo59 said:
I think Brady is familiar enough with them to know they are not 13 feet tall.

That line made friggin crack up!

There is definitely something worng with our Knight in Shining Armor, Tommy Boy!

And I am not too sure it will be all that easy to fix. Tommy seems mentally broken and if he can't get his right, we could be entering a second Bledsoe Era!

God forbid!

ADPF

The axis of evil has taken his family & Bridget hostage. They are being held inside a cave complex in Kentucky and will be forced to listen to Boston Sports Talk reruns and videos of Pee Wee Herman reading select Boston Newspaper Sports Commentaries if Tom doesn't treat his game performances like he's running the scout team simulating Indianapolis in the playoffs.

Box_O_Rocks said:
The axis of evil has taken his family & Bridget hostage. They are being held inside a cave complex in Kentucky and will be forced to listen to Boston Sports Talk reruns and videos of Pee Wee Herman reading select Boston Newspaper Sports Commentaries if Tom doesn't treat his game performances like he's running the scout team simulating Indianapolis in the playoffs.

Alternatively, I could just torture them with my "humour". Whaddya reckon?
What do you call a man with a spade on his head? Doug.
How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb? Fish.

i dont rule out the possibility of him being hurt..remember he got hit badly in the first play of the season and the pats hide their injuries well..4 yrs back..brady played with a seperated shoulder after playing tennesse and looked as listless as he was yesterday ..iam not saying he is injured but some minor tweak or dead arm or whatever they call it cant be ruled out...

Real hurt? Or the fake to get a free timeout kind?

If Brady is truly hurt, he is actually hurting the team by playing.

Brady secretly injured?

I wonder if some of Toms problems may be related to his shoulder..he has been on the injury report it seems forever now with the right shoulder problem..Is he playing injured secretly and in pain so that the team has him in control and a much better chance to win? I believe he had some kind of surgery in the offseason in the groin area? Maybe the shoulder was injured a bit more right after the first play of the season when he got hit by Takeo Spikes?...Remember when we all wondered what was wrong with Tom's throws late last season only to find out he was playing in pain?..Hmmm makes me wonder if those overthrows are a result of his shoulder problem and not always the receiver routes...I am betting he is not near 100% and if you xrayed his shoulder,especially after sundays 55 throws you would see something is not right in there...Not making excuses for his poor play,but this is a distinct possibility,and if he was in pain could be why he does not show any grit on the field like usual,I know I don't smile and I show unhappiness when I am in pain..,Unless you are into that sort of thing:)

Last edited:
Re: Brady secretly injured?

I woudn't be surprised if he is indeed injured. It would explain a lot. Then again, I woudln't be surprised if he isn't injured and just hasn't grown confident enough in his WR's.

I hope he's not injured. That would just suck.

skri65 said:
I woudn't be surprised if he is indeed injured. It would explain a lot. Then again, I woudln't be surprised if he isn't injured and just hasn't grown confident enough in his WR's.

I hope he's not injured. That would just suck.
Confident in the recievers...a constant theme. What if it's not the recievers?

I just think its weird because he looked fine all preseason with accuracy..Enough to make us think we had another shot at the title..Then BOOM! He gets pounded on the first play of the Buffalo game and he has not looked anything like himself before,I truly think that hit by Takeo Spikes (who is one of the fiercest hitting LBs in football)..So before you think Brady is just not in synch with his receivers or he is crying over deion it may be more..If we all know Brady we kn ow it would take a stretcher to get him away from the game...I think the same about Rodney now and think he is still not right,He looks like an average Defensive player,Not the dominating hitting machine we love to see but also has Tom's way of 'pain or no pain,Im playing' thinking

PATRIOT64 said:
I just think its weird because he looked fine all preseason with accuracy..Enough to make us think we had another shot at the title..Then BOOM! He gets pounded on the first play of the Buffalo game and he has not looked anything like himself before,I truly think that hit by Takeo Spikes (who is one of the fiercest hitting LBs in football)..So before you think Brady is just not in synch with his receivers or he is crying over deion it may be more..If we all know Brady we kn ow it would take a stretcher to get him away from the game...I think the same about Rodney now and think he is still not right,He looks like an average Defensive player,Not the dominating hitting machine we love to see but also has Tom's way of 'pain or no pain,Im playing' thinking

Realize thought that in the preseason teams are not using complex schemes and coverages. The defenses are usually very simple and there not really fooling anyone but the backups and scrubs.

Wouldn't it be great if everything worked like it does in preseason.

Kdo5 said:
The injury isnt a great excuse for his lack of leadership.

Maybe the dumbest post I've seen in 48 hours of pretty dumb posts. Pathetic.

Is anyone going to consider the possibility that father time has had his way with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back