PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On TV: Bill mic'd up for the Phins game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bill mic'd up for the Phins game

Thanks for the heads up - I'm guessing NFL network probably is going to replay this later on. Unfortunately, I suppose I can't leave work early to see BB mic'd up....or can I??

It's on at 8pm tonight NFLN. Hopefully work for you stops at 5pm

It should be up shortly thereafter at NFL.com.

It was just on the NFL Network's "Sound FX", pretty brief but interesting segment. Well worth a watch, it was neat to hear what he was saying to the defence on the sidelines.

It should be up shortly thereafter at NFL.com.

I don't get NFLN, so it better be up on the site, or else...
cry.gif

Re: Bill mic'd up for the Phins game

Nice, it does indeed, thanks for the heads-up

Actually I got it mixed up. The replay is tonight at 8, not sure if the sound f/x will be shown as well.

What did the guy behind Tony say to BB? Did he say you are going to see you in a couple of weeks? If that is what he said, is it in a friendly manner or it is like, when we see you again, we are going to beat you kind of manner?

Nice work who found that.

Here's what i don't get...how many times does he have to tell the corner's to get up in their face/jam em (Bess)...and they still give him a cushion? WTF :)

Now, could have been the editing job but if a coach tells me to jam a receiver and i don't and he goes out and catches a 7-yard pass because of a cushion, I don't know if i'd want to talk to the coach again!

The other thing the strikes me is you see coaches who are always, yelling, screaming....going ape-sh*t and BB is just so calm...collected....He's assertive but not in a frantic way.

What moron gave this excellent BB segment video/audio ONE star?

Ian - bring back rep so I can diss the cretin like he/she earned

Last edited:
it seemed he was actually teaching the young kids after every series like when butler said 'double move' etc.
Duringthe game we all keep wondering why dont they press the receiver andkeep blaming pees. Seems like the players dont seem to be doing what is asked all thetime in the fear of getting burnt maybe ?

What moron gave this excellent BB segment video/audio ONE star?

Ian - bring back rep so I can diss the cretin like he/she earned

Jsn apparently has a "one-star stalker" that does this to all his threads. Strange and petty, I know - especially when he provides something of real interest to most of us. Of course, knowing that, I now go out of my way to five-star them to counter-act it, whereas I normally don't really bother rating threads. Okay, that may be a little strange and petty, too, but at least I'm up front about it! :D

Anywho....many thanks for posting the NFL.com link since I don't get NFLN. Lovin' me some mic'd up BB! :singing:

Last edited:
Ten bucks says he goes up to one of their offensive players pre-game and jokes that he's going to be double teamed. Belichick did it twice before when mic'd up, one with Ochocinco and the other with Gonzalez.

Thanks JSN.............that was great.............Is this guy into coaching AND teaching,or what?

I've never seen a head coach who spends so much time talking to players at the back bench.The adjustment on the option play,was simple,but a game changer,because it was timely.i wonder if BB would allow ESPN to mike him up during a game?.........ummmmm.......no.

Notice how the plan was to press the Miami receivers. Why? Because they are not at all dangerous. Compare that with the plan (i.e., BB's plan) to not press the Denver receivers. Why? Because Royal and Marshall can house it on any given play. The macro plan always comes from BB, so if you don't like it, you can blame him, and not Pees.

Great stuff! Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the line there. Excellent stuff. I love the way he keeps talking to players and then after a good series he congratulates them all, way to keep your team pumped.

In on Monday is so sick to hear after you've just won a game and not just any old game but a divisional one.

That was real cool. Thanks for the link, guys.
A bit off topic here but I watched Adalius in a lot of those clips
and I gotta say, save for the one tackle he had in the backfield he
left a lot to be desired. Horribly whiffed between two players, made a weak attempt at driving his blocker with his back in what looked like a spin move and just didn't look like he was hustling much.
I don't think we'll see him back next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes