PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Indy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Gang, great game...now let's move on...and hope that next Sunday it dosen't come down to an AV field goal, could you imagine?? mehhhh

this one is gonna be hyped for 7 solid days....and I love it!

Yes..and for my 2 cents of opinion..lets respect the opponent and show how classy we are :)
kidding aside i think its going to be a great game and tougher than SD because by now they know as much about us as we about them
here is to an early wish of a hard fought and 'classy' game...:)

NE-Indy is the biggest rivalry in the NFL and I welcome every new chapter that gets written. It's a bigger treat because they aren't in our division. Not a border-war like the Jets, it's a war of football ideologies and which players are most desirous of victory.

I know that sounds dramatic but I don't think it's a proper playoff season unless we meet (and beat) the Colts

i'm still elated about last night's game but I'm sure the team is now focused on the Colts. I'm a little wary this year in that they're not fitting their usual pattern. Their defense seems better and their offense seems vulnerable this year. I'm hoping that we don't have a letdown from yesterday's incredible effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes