PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On the occasion of post #5000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: On the occasion of post # 5000

Fine, then i will bump it just to prove my life is lame, and im on here all night :D

"Night"? Night?

Good morning from rainy Berlin and congrats to you, PJ. I wouldn't know what to do with a life if I had one ...

(By the way, I can see the Rykestrasse synagogue from where I'm sitting.)

449px-Berlin_Synagoge_Rykestrasse_Hauptschiff.JPG

Re: On the occasion of post # 5000

Fine, then i will bump it just to prove my life is lame, and im on here all night :D
Thanks for the bump, bud. You is da man!

"Night"? Night?

Good morning from rainy Berlin and congrats to you, PJ. I wouldn't know what to do with a life if I had one ...

(By the way, I can see the Rykestrasse synagogue from where I'm sitting.)

Wow, that's a beauty. Berlin is an incredible city.

Nice work buddy.
And you're right about Keegs.
More Keegs please.

Congrats PJ!

congrats PJ- I always click on a thread when I see you were the last to post in it.

keep rollin'!

Are you able to see most games live while in China in any "normal" way or do you have to rely on the video streaming sites?

I honor your 5000th post, PJ, with my 3000th post. I hope I haven't offended you too much with my from-the-gut, name-calling, over-reacting diatribes against the powers-that-be.

BTW, what the heck are RHKYC and LRC?

I honor your 5000th post, PJ, with my 3000th post. I hope I haven't offended you too much with my from-the-gut, name-calling, over-reacting diatribes against the powers-that-be.
Not at all.

BTW, what the heck are RHKYC and LRC?
They're clubs in Hong Kong. The first is a yacht club, the second is more of just a recreation club. I am really not a club guy. Now that I'm on the mainland I'm club-free and enjoy quiet nights of getting drunk by myself.

congrats PJ- I always click on a thread when I see you were the last to post in it.

keep rollin'!

Are you able to see most games live while in China in any "normal" way or do you have to rely on the video streaming sites?

That's cool, thanks.

I have to rely on video streaming sites here, and because the internet is so slow it makes watching games very frustrating. That's actually on my top-8000 list of things that I don't like about living here.

What a Mitzvah!
Congrats, PJ. You are truly one of the classy veterans on this board. I look forward to higher milestones from you!

Congrats Patjew, you're a good egg and I always enjoy your posts, they are fair and real.:)

Now that I'm on the mainland I'm club-free and enjoy quiet nights of getting drunk by myself.

With your old buddy Johnnie Walker, and his brothers Blackie & Red?

what is this...like air miles?...for 5k posts exactly what do you get? another day older and deeper in debt

what is this...like air miles?...for 5k posts exactly what do you get? another day older and deeper in debt

Now that I've hit 5K I get to sit in first class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back