PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On the Mark: Dirty tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7212738?MSNHPHMA

:confused: :mad: :(

OTHER TEAM'S FAN REACTIONS, YOU GOTTA LAUGH!!!!!!!(LMAO)

DefendingChamps
9/11/2007
6:52 AM

Dear Lord, could the Pats do anything else to make me hate them even more? Now I understand why pats fans are such idiots. It starts from the top and works it's way down. If I was Belachick, I'd stop taping the jets and start watching the colts, cause we own you know. Randy moss or not, we own you now!!

Elway_All_The_Way
9/11/2007
6:53 AM (report inappropriate content)

I am so sick of everyone talking about how great the Pats are. I really don't think that they are that great. Hummm let's see...who won the superbowl last year and who took them out of the running the year before that. I am not a INDY fan by any means, but i am a bronco fan. And i believe that it was the broncos that ended their streak. I forsee the PATs making the playoffs, but no way will they make the Superbowl. Since i am a bronco fan i would say the broncos will make it to the bowl, but if not then i know that NE will not make it past SD. Sorry to bring you guys back into reality.

h2oandsno
9/11/2007
6:56 AM (report inappropriate content)

Bill Belichek is a dufus. He may be a good coach, but his personality is that of a piece of drywall that hasn't been painted. If Tom Brady was on the Falcons, they would be a contender. If Roger Goodell wants to suspend people for not representing the NFL the right way, then why doesn't he suspend Belichek for being a moron and cheating when he really doesn't have to. He should have waited until they played the Colts to spy. He could have beaten the Jets without cheating, they are horrible. Patriot fans just be ready for a letdown this year now that they know your system for winning.

FASE
9/11/2007
7:05 AM (report inappropriate content)

Right on the money Kriegel. Even the leaning tower of pisa isn't as crooked as the Patriots. And on a separate note, did you see Tom Brady rambling on after the game about how great Randy Moss was. He looked like he was in love. I just hope Randy isn't Tom's next baby mama.

fresh40
9/11/2007
7:09 AM (report inappropriate content)

WAO ! May be that's what the Patriots has been doing to win 3 SBs........now it's all coming out , wonder how long they've been doing this DIRTY tricks !!!!!! Go figure.

No wonder randy moss wants to be part of patriots......where he can cheat, and fuss and still accept him,, patriots has no class, belicheat is a clown, will continue to be a clown, no wonder he's always quiet but has a lot of tricks on his sleeves....

jlct8682
9/11/2007
7:29 AM (report inappropriate content)

I would put Bill B. right in the same class as the Vick family. Pats are thugs and people in the north actually do believe that people are "jealous" who know it. It's sad because Boston really is a cool city full of nice people. Brainwashed, but nice.

BEETLE13
9/11/2007
7:54 AM (report inappropriate content)

proof is in the puddin' syrin23...getting caught with spies on the sidelines is pretty evident.as far as tom terrific is concerned maury povich is probably gonna have him on for his next round of who's my baby's daddy? dna tests are in his future for a number of his lady friends. ha ha

PurdueRules
9/11/2007
7:54 AM (report inappropriate content)

The pats are a group of arrogant jerk lead by the kingpin himself. Brady's idol must have been shawn kemp with all his kids. Belledick should be the one to jump in the river. Maybe his hoody will save him

Manning49
9/11/2007
7:59 AM (report inappropriate content)

Nasty coach..Nasty players, and nasty organization all around!
Boy..was LT right bout them after last season loss when called them LOW CLASS, and it comes from their head coach!

littlepapi51
9/11/2007
8:05 AM (report inappropriate content)

Boston sports fans are a piece of work. (speaking as one). Let anyone else other than Rodney Harrison uses HGH and they are no-good,bottom of the food chain liars & cheaters. Rodney does it and he's doing it to get healthy and help the team win.Bellichick
uses these underhanded tactics to gain an edge and he's a genius.Anybody else doing this would be pond scum. This is like Nixon's guys phone tapping the DNC worried about a political lightweight like McGovern.

itsaboutime
9/11/2007

WOW, the pats have to cheat to win. the went out and got 100 WR so that babydaddy TOM B. can throw to and they still have to cheat. I hope they have to fo-fit two games.
The HC is getting in more BLEEP them R.Moss this year.
Oh, stealing signs is part of the game during the game. Just not by being a spying.

brand23
9/11/2007

best coach? doubt it. best fans? you have to be kidding me. patriots beat a crappy jets team that will be lucky to go 8-8 and your talking about how good your team is, beat a quality opponent before even thinking that your on the same level with the colts. but you might be close when you get richard seymour and your HGH player back, i always wondered why only barry bonds and Rodney Harrison got better when they hit their late thirties.

bradgbfan
9/11/2007
8:08 AM (report inappropriate content)

to BranG31

The Patriots are good but by no means are they the best team of the century....Take a look at the History of the Green Bay packers and the Vince Lombardi Era and you will see the Patriots will never match the greatness those teams acheived....

locky68
9/11/2007
8:12 AM (report inappropriate content)

You patriot fans are so smug. Don't you know the jets are the reason for your sucess. Your coach rat cheating wife cheating BLEEP !! We are your farm system . The only meaningful player you lost to us was Mr. Curtis Martin a man with integrity unlike your cheating coach. good thing they have metal detectors at your games or he might take a D cell to the head to knock some sense into him.

lwilson09
9/11/2007
8:12 AM (report inappropriate content)

Death to the scum known as new england, football and otherwise. Why can't an earthquake justbrid us of the east coast and west coast so the real america can continue on with out the probkems those two cause the rest of us. Nothing but scandals from these two areas all the time! Where's a plane wreck when you need one?

ManoloNJ
9/11/2007
8:13 AM (report inappropriate content)

Give me a break.. Cheating is cheating and they cheated and always have. It no coincidence that Brady's blitz coverage seemed to pick up everyone.. it was like he knew what the Jets were going to do on defense.. Nothing but a bunch of F'ing cheaters and they should be penalized accordingly.. Rodney Harrison.. CHEATER!! A low life just like the rest of NE ... the armpit of this world

panthers drummer
9/11/2007
8:28 AM (report inappropriate content)

Ok people lets all be honest and label that Pats as the Hood rats they are. Pat fans of the world please keep it quite but I think you guys would blow a donkey to keep winning. Anything and everything for a win. It sad when people have to use sports to stroke their ego's. And yes I am proud to be a pats hater. and to the cheating coach who wears a hoodie on national TV thanks for making the NFL look like a bunch of jack a ss's

LOL...America hates a winner...it reminds me of all the talk when Dallas was on top.

Intelligent,witty responses, or the ranting of morons.....you be the judge....

And to think there are some so called "fans" on this site who agree with these mongrels!

Sounds like an anti Patriots *********** to me, they certainly know how to have a good time..

I'm getting to the point where my attitude is

SO WHAT!

if its true. Everyone knows that this kind of thing goes on league wide, but because we win, we have become the target.

whatever. SB 42, 43 and 44...I'll take 'em all. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back