PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

on the field: likes/dislikes from last nights game

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongside

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
1. I loved AD lining up at corner on Burress and taking him out of the play. I would to see that more often on tall physical recievers.

2. Great adjustments at the half to get more pressure on Manning. They didn't touch him in the 1st half

3. Maroney falling forward and picking up an extra yard or two even when he was hit behind the line. And showing those bursts of speed from the 1st half of last year

4. Kevin Faulk

5. Wilfork has to be a lot smarter than that. Totally uncalled for. However, he again dominated inside and continues to require double teams.

6. Merriweather on special teams.

7. I don't care if they kick off from the goalline. You can't allow a runback in the playoffs

I especially loved the fact that they managed to stay healthy through a very physical game.

Dis-Likes = BRIAN GUMBLE
Likes = The score
Sorry,

But basically, I think it helps the Patriots to have had a game like this one last night, just more adjustments that they can focus on during the Bye week

P.S. As I'm writing this Shula is on ESPN drooling over the Giants effort last night with not that much praise for the patriots, what a maroooon

The thing that upset me most about last nights game was Rodney's penalty. It was unnecessary, I know he gets fired up out there and it's difficult to control your emotions, but we can't have stupid penalties like that. Especially in the playoffs coming up.

Otherwise, he had a great game and really took it to Plaxico a few times

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye