PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On The Bright Side 2.0: Brady Healing Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB's knee healing up and he's comign in to Foxboro for rehab. Looking forward to a great run in 2009!

TB = great draft/sign some free agents in the offseason/learn how to pressure the opposing qb and were rocking and rolling in 09!

glad to hear that and assume your source is good...but, as for 2009, i'm not writing off 2008 yet...

Stupid track in the herald has a photo of Brady walking Giseles dog in Boston. I am glad to hear he is back and that he can walk the dog. They of course give him a hard time. No wonder he leaves Boston. I am sure the average person in Boston doesnt treat Brady like the Track hags.

Stupid track in the herald has a photo of Brady walking Giseles dog in Boston. I am glad to hear he is back and that he can walk the dog. They of course give him a hard time. No wonder he leaves Boston. I am sure the average person in Boston doesnt treat Brady like the Track hags.

The "Track hags" will not stop being *******s until fans start treating them like the pieces of trash that they are. I hate everything about the Herald and I hate all the writers associated with them. Yes HATE is a harsh word, but I can't help it. Everytime I hear anything about that piece of garbarge newspaper, I get angry. What they did to us fans last year is unforgivable in my book. They betrayed us. We trust them to provide news about our team and they put out crap like that.
F them.:mad:

As for Brady, it's good to know that he's doing well and that's all that I care about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back