PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On Dez Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.
as opposed to spending a first on bryant?

no thanks...I'll take the proven guy......I'll take the proven brandon marshall even for 47M

brandon marshall would allow the pats to trade moss......

Dez Bryant would allow the Pats to keep Moss. You cant just spend money like that on proven guys. Adalius Thomas was proven, Albert Haynesworth was proven, just because a player has proven himself at another location doesnt mean he will continue production in a new location. Sometimes its better to draft and develop your own talent and Bryant has the tools to be a top wide receiver in this league especially learning from Moss and Holt.

Forget about "DIVA" DEZ. Take a DE or LB in round one and after that take a WR ala Williams or "the Notre Dame Thing" and thats it. Trade 1 2nd round pick to Chicago and another one to the Raiders. Play a 10-6 season again and rule the hole 2011 draft with 4 1st rounders.

now i can go to bed and dreaming about this stupid thinking.:rocker::bricks::rocker::bricks:

I love how people say well both Bryant & Marshall are divas so I rather take Marshall since he is proven.

Bryant missed a meeting.

Marshall has multiple run ins with the law, acted like the biggest jackass I've ever seen in TC last year, became such a problem that McDaniels had to bench him for the game that decided their playoff future & just got the highest contract for a reciever in NFL history.

One of these things is not like the other.

Even if BB wanted to bring in Marshall I doubt Kraft would allow it, this guy is a thug & is a suspension waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back