Welcome to PatsFans.com

On A Lighter Note

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Mrs.PatsFanInVa, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +619 / 12 / -5

#24 Jersey

So whadda ya think? Did Lindsey get made an example of or is the judge's outrage and sentencing just fine?

Is a 90 day jail sentence immediately followed by a 90 day confinement in a rehab program a legitimate sentence for a 24 year old who violated her probation (for two DUI arrests in a short term in 2007) by A) not attending mandated alcohol classes and B) not showing up for a probation hearing after which she was ordered to wear a bracelet, stay away from places which served alcohol and to attend alcohol abuse classes who then turned around and A) set off her ankle alarm for alcohol usage (twice) B) failed to attend mandated alcohol classes and C) showed up in court for her second probation violation hearing with Fukc You written on her middle finger in pretty multi-colored nail polish?

Lindsay Lohan Sentenced to 90 Days in Jail | PopEater.com

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  2. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +794 / 6 / -9

I read somewhere that sheriff's deputies found cocaine on her during her DUI stop but didn't charge her cause they thought it was "crushed up breath mints."

It's clear from the course of Lindsay's run-ins with the law that she's gotten away with things no mere mortal (i.e. non-celebrity) could ever dream of. Combine that with her and her execrable mother's impetuous attitude, her complete disregard for the rule of law, and her all-around awfulness, I think shipping her to China for a year of hard labor would have been a far more fitting sentence.

3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I hope the parties she decided to go to instead of reporting to court were worth it.

The fact that she wrote "Fukc You" on her nails while in court says a lot about her level of maturity too.

Its had to believe that she is only 24.....she looks like she is 44

coke tends to do that.

Meanwhile: Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and Rummsfeld....still free men.

4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +659 / 7 / -2

First and foremost, I couldn't care less about celebrity's and their drug or alcohol related problems. It's their life, not mine. I wish them all the best as human beings, but we're all adults in the end.

As for the topic in question, if it was DUI's she's in trouble for, then strip her drivers license, and send her to jail. If she doesn't want to go to rehab, who cares. Once she does her time for failure to comply, she should be done with it. I would simply attach the rehab as a mandatory, if her license is to ever be reinstated. So one way or another, if she wants to drive, she'll have to go to rehab. If she doesn't have a license, then she should be free to drink herself into a coma for all the public cares.

Oh, and mmmmmmmmmmmm...Lindsay Lohan. She looks gross sometimes, but when she's dolled up, she's very delicious. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,427 / 33 / -54

No Jersey Selected

She used to be so hot, but it's been a while since she looked like that, though.

6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +228 / 6 / -3

#91 Jersey

I've been following Lindsey from the day about four years ago when i read "Lindsey did such and such' and i was suppose to know who Lindsey was. I took great pleasure in watching her squirm and cry (3x) when she figured out in her addled brain that she wasn't going to walk on this latest esquapade. Now i'm just waiting to she if she can pull a Paris Hilton and whine enough to get tossed out of the Big House.

7. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,004 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

A guy I worked with got pulled over for a DUI, they booked him, detected heroin in his system and sentenced him to 2 years in jail (of which he served 18 months). This was in Virginia, a state that is generally lenient with DUIs.

All I want is a blind justice system. I don't really care about her personal troubles, to be blunt.

That bottom photo of her has got to be circa 2004 because she hasn't looked like that in a long, long time.

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +813 / 2 / -9

Instead of jail they should send her to Iran within an hour she'll have rocks sticking out of her head, moron sluts like her hate america but I bet she's glad she lives here, her and the rest of those "show biz perverts"

The Muslims call us "The Great Satan"

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +520 / 14 / -28

Lindsay Lohan and the rest of the Hollywood Crew.. who gives a f... they make travesties out of the justice system.. not every moment of your life is a publicity stunt..

10. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,368 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Good write there Diver ..................... :yeahthat: ...

I don't think John Holmes could have reached those sidewalls.

11. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +228 / 6 / -3

#91 Jersey

I wish AQ would kidnap her. :singing:

12. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +297 / 3 / -4

Why so much hate, Harry?