PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On a Lighter Note . . . (Herald Blog pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The Herald's Patriots' blog make Tomase, Breer and Felger look like some kind of motely crue. Tomase looks like he just finished off a nice trip to the donut shop, Breer looks like he just got accepted to the college of his choice and Felger looks like he had way too much to drink the night before.

Seriously, though, thanks to Breer the blog is actually getting updated frequently now.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/patriots/

Last edited:
Piss me off that fat bastard Tomase is a Tufts grad. I'm wicked pissed.

Felger doesn't blog but when I saw that picture added last night I figured we now know Tomase's source and damnit he wants some ink and it looks like they selected a b&w snapshot of him taken just before he gets handcuffed for some late night indiscretion. :eek:

Blogging is a young mans sport I guess. Breer's photo looks like it came from his HS yearbook - which would make it fairly recent. Curren's blog promised a followup to his early camp blurbs yesterday, including snipets from the Q and A's. Never happened....

Reiss got married about a month ago, so no more sleeping with the ticker on the nightstand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back