Welcome to PatsFans.com

On a Lighter Note . . . (Herald Blog pictures)

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by BelichickFan, Aug 4, 2006.

1. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

The Herald's Patriots' blog make Tomase, Breer and Felger look like some kind of motely crue. Tomase looks like he just finished off a nice trip to the donut shop, Breer looks like he just got accepted to the college of his choice and Felger looks like he had way too much to drink the night before.

Seriously, though, thanks to Breer the blog is actually getting updated frequently now.

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/patriots/
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  2. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +713 / 8 / -9

Disable Jersey

Piss me off that fat bastard Tomase is a Tufts grad. I'm wicked pissed.
  3. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Felger doesn't blog but when I saw that picture added last night I figured we now know Tomase's source and damnit he wants some ink and it looks like they selected a b&w snapshot of him taken just before he gets handcuffed for some late night indiscretion. :eek:

Blogging is a young mans sport I guess. Breer's photo looks like it came from his HS yearbook - which would make it fairly recent. Curren's blog promised a followup to his early camp blurbs yesterday, including snipets from the Q and A's. Never happened....

Reiss got married about a month ago, so no more sleeping with the ticker on the nightstand.