PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OMGWTF BS Call of the Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oswlek

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Now that at least one unbelievably ridiculous call has become a weekly occurance, I thought it would be fun for us to speculate as to what it is going to be against Houston.

If you vote other, please elaborate.

Oh, what they hell, I didn't realize that a poll needed to be added in a limited time. Sorry about that. Feel free to delete Mods. I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

Last edited:
Now that at least one unbelievably ridiculous call has become a weekly occurance, I thought it would be fun for us to speculate as to what it is going to be against Houston.

If you vote other, please elaborate.

Oh, what they hell, I didn't realize that a poll needed to be added in a limited time. Sorry about that. Feel free to delete Mods. I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

lol

My vote would have been: Ty Warren Falls down after a block in the back and David Car trips over the OL that's laying on top of Warren and they call roughing the passer on Ty. Seems fair.

As the Pats come onto the field for the pregame introductions, they get flagged for too many men on the field

my favorite flag is the.........

"Pass Incomplete=Patriots DBs MUST have done something ILLEGAL" penalty that seems to get called on every third down

Pats player gets injured, is writhing around on the ground in pain, a Texan trips over him and the player is ejected for unsportsman-like conduct.

Pass Interference what else? If Samuel or any CB is within 50' of any receiver watch the flags fly. While the opposing team can push off and put hands to the face at will. Say what you want about not blaming the officials for a loss but, it always seems pretty one sided against the Pats.

Greg Sneed changes destiny

According to the stupid rules, it was a double foul; Wilfork should and did have a roughing the passer call for letting Harrington use his head as a football and kicking him in the head. He can't let a QB be touched below the QBs knee.

At the same time, Harrington under the rules, should have been ejected from the game, and suspended for the balnce of the season, like Albert Haynesworth was, for kicking Wilfork in the head, and treating his head as football to be kicked!

:bricks:

As the Pats come onto the field for the pregame introductions, they get flagged for too many men on the field

Haaahahahahaha :D :D :D

BB drops his pencil and is thrown out for "Throwing a weapon at an offical."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back