Welcome to PatsFans.com

OMG. This might just be the moment Mitt Romney lost the election. Wow.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,036 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

This is like John Kerry redux ... too many DUH!!!! moments.

Obama may gaffe here and there but his campaign has a hierarchy of control at least. Some romney people just shoot from the hip ... no pun intended.
  3. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +183 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +228 / 8 / -13

Obama is a gaffe machine, as to his henchpersons they just lie through their teeth, like Cutter denying knowledge of who the guy in the ad was until someone dug up a conference call with reporters a few months ago that she hosted that featured the guy in the ad. The WH is walking this back and the MS won't persue it.

Romney's kid did screw up. However the only relevant thing is that ROmney has publicly committed to repealing Obamacare on day 1.
  5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +560 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Do you fail to see the irony in that, 13?

The one thing Romney's "kid" points out that would have saved a woman's life - and Romney vows to repeal it on Day 1.

And you think she screwed up.
  6. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

What they said. An aides gaffe is more or less irrelevent.
  8. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +630 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

No, nobody's losing the election now. Two mediocre candidates means an unspectacular result.
  9. Triumph

Triumph On the Roster

Ratings:
    +284 / 57 / -37

#32 Jersey

"You didnt build that" has already lost Obie the election. Its still being talked about where I live and hard working folks cannot believe he actually said that. Well, they sorta can because thats how Obama thinks. Everything is up for grabs.

It will come back to bite Obie in the axx.
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

That and Obama's coming for your guns and will hand the country over to Sharia Law.
  11. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +228 / 8 / -13

Well according to her hubby she went to the doctor was diagnosed and died 2 weeks later, when you catch cancer too late there is no amount of helath insurance that will do squat.

That happened to my father in law and he had insurance.
  12. jcdavey

jcdavey Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

i actually think romney will win and i kinda look forward to it , no more annoying "blah blah obama blah blah racist forum comments"

face it, it doesn't matter who the pres is, nothing will get accomplished , the US is going to crap
  13. Triumph

Triumph On the Roster

Ratings:
    +284 / 57 / -37

#32 Jersey

You like Obama.

He is going to save you.
  14. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +555 / 7 / -9

WTF does that even mean, "the US is going to crap?"

You're in the best fukin country in the world to be born in. You couldn't be luckier. And if you happen to be white and male in America, well damn son, you just won the lottery.

For 99% of history/places you didn't complain that breakfast was a little on the cold side but lunch and dinner were okay... you jumped for joy because you actually got them all.

We vote for our leaders, and they only very rarely bust into our houses and have us arrested -- at least relative to other countries. Crime and violent crime have been on the decline since the late 70s (regardless of all the idiots telling you that however afraid you are, you should be more afraid.)

Before you came down the chute, my friend, we had World War II, where you actually went to a war where were weren't head-and-shoulders above everybody in technology, and Americans died in the hundreds of thousands.... not the thousands, as today. We had apartheid domestically. We had hunger, and we had a million other things you and I would be horrified by.

And now "the country is going to crap," why exactly? Because we won the AFC championship but not the super bowl one year? Sorry, whoops, that's why the Patriots are going to crap, not the country.

Whatever the politics the least we can do is have enough perspective to recognize how fu(kin good we have it. People who don't realize that, risk flushing it all down the tubes for no reason other than boredom.

PFnV
  15. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +149 / 5 / -17

#87 Jersey

I'm with the leftist on this one.

Romney spokeman couldn't have been any more fxckin dumb than to say."Well if he lived in Ma. he would have had Romneycare"
    How fxckin stupid could she possibly be. Here romney has been running away from Romney care for the last 11 months or so. And she accepts the premise of the lie that it was Bain capitals fault that the woman died of cancer because of lack of healthcare.Then says Romneycare/ Obamacare would have saved her.But this stands to reason for the stupid biatches comments she worked in the McCain campaign.
    F'n stupid,stupid,Stupid!!!
    I mean its like a football player running toward the wrong endzone and another player on the other team turning the player around to the right endzone.
  16. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

I think someone can feel the US is going to crap (maybe at a "micro" (for lack of a better term) level) while still recognizing that by and large, there is no place like home.

I think our society has developed traits by large swaths of the population which other parts of society look at and just shake their head. I put it down to a dumbing down of society and society/government placating to the lowest common denominator; which admittedly changes its stripes depending on who's running the joint.

Having said that, from the eyes of this reader, who had the fantastic opportunity to live in another country, and visit countless others, this is fricken Disney Land.
  17. Patradomous

Patradomous Rookie

Ratings:
    +149 / 5 / -17

#87 Jersey

Here you have a Willie Horton type ad. Except the Obama one is a lie. The real Willie Horton ad was factual.
    And you totally blow it.
  18. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I think i read JC Davey is from The Great White North, not the US of A
  19. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +630 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

I would usually say those two ideas go together, but as we've seen, guns and vigilantism are a vital part of implementing Shari'a Law.

Therefore, elect Obama, and you get to keep your guns!

Just remember, though...Shari'a Law...
  20. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Actually, really Republican Governor Frances Sargent put the furlough law into effect, not the Duke. Look it up.

And Down goes Romney, Down goes Romney!!!!!!
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012