PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OMG! The Patriots suck. We're the WORST TEAM....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: This board is really becoming pathetic...

These threads are getting pretty ******ed too.

Word...

Snarf, buddy calm down. Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they are attacking you personally.

Word...

Snarf, buddy calm down. Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they are attacking you personally.

This thread has nothing to do with people attacking me personally. I dont care if you all attack me till the day Peyton Manning isn't a moron....

It has to do with people continually attacking Patriots players.

That's far worse.

I've been gone all day from the site and I was suprised at all the threads popping up. When I saw the one questioning Randy's commitment to his routes I was disgusted. Seriously what the hell are peoples problems? Having concerns is fine but now I think people are just looking for things to biatch about. Everyone just needs to get a grip.

This thread has nothing to do with people attacking me personally. I dont care if you all attack me till the day Peyton Manning isn't a moron....

It has to do with people continually attacking Patriots players.

That's far worse.

Number of (active) Pats players cruising Patsfans.com- 0

Considering they've been professional athletes their whole lives, I doubt that if they read some moron's opinion on a internet message board they'd bury their head in the sand and need psychiatric care.

However, this is the second "OMG" thread you opened up today. Chill man. The Pats will be fine. Hell, they're already going to the playoffs...and the team does have some legitimate issues (i.e.- Maroney, Colvin's replacement, the secondary outside of Samuel, etc)

Jeezus, this thread SUCKS!!!! :mad:

:p

Reading this thread made me think of an old girl friend...
wow, could she suc......er...
succumb to the pressure to find scapegooats...yeah, thats it...

OMG!!! CUT SNARF!!!

Mangini will pick him up. :eek: :rofl: :D

Number of (active) Pats players cruising Patsfans.com- 0

Considering they've been professional athletes their whole lives, I doubt that if they read some moron's opinion on a internet message board they'd bury their head in the sand and need psychiatric care.

However, this is the second "OMG" thread you opened up today. Chill man. The Pats will be fine. Hell, they're already going to the playoffs...and the team does have some legitimate issues (i.e.- Maroney, Colvin's replacement, the secondary outside of Samuel, etc)

That's not really the point, it's that there's more interesting things to discuss about the Patriots than making mountains out of molehills so that we can be critical. We don't always need to be hypercritical. And when people are reaching so far over backwards to criticize the players or coaches on this team, it insults my intelligence and makes me not want to read the board.

Same goes for Snarf, I imagine. I thought his first retort was pretty funny too.

I saw the ghost of Babe Ruth walk by my window as the Eagles were beating us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes